Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back when players smoked cigarettes on the sidelines...

Screenshot_20240103_210346_Facebook.jpg

Not sure what's worse the no traffic here but cold and lots of bugs in the summer or dealing with traffic and all the people on the roads.
Seams strange that you have a lot of bugs. Would think the cold would kill them off.

I got the 55 and the Barracuda out here for a drive this afternoon. It's been a while since they had run, and both did well.
I really need to get them out more often.

Seams strange that you have a lot of bugs. Would think the cold would kill them off.
Real bad at times when driving at night. have to pull off the side of the road and scrub the bugs off the windshield.
Lots of slews here.

I stopped by my buddy Tim's place this afternoon.
He had a couple selections of whiskey he felt we needed to sample so we did.
He added a little Gran Marnier to the drink...I hadn't experienced that before nice!!

Last edited:
Going to Ted's tomorrow night to check out some selections for the monthly whiskey tasting we host. We also will be doing ryes for our whiskey tasting group in February.

Going to Ted's tomorrow night to check out some selections for the monthly whiskey tasting we host. We also will be doing ryes for our whiskey tasting group in February.
Samples before the tasting...nice!!

Got to do it if we can. No surprises that way. We do our homework on the bottles, distillery, and history.
I'm sure your presentation is top notch. I only wish you were closer or maybe had a "road show presentation".

Good morning everyone. Backreading is done. My Friday. No more OT for the foreseeable future, so back to 4/10s.

Morning!
-11 celcius, still above average temp.
Straight into shop and attack the Xterra. A couple rust spots to work on, looks like argent silver wheel paint is close enough,nice thing is it’s tough compared to other rattle can paint.

-
Back