Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hit some of the roads in good ole Wisconsin tomorrow and it'll have plenty of salt on it! :poke:
No kidding! More salt in the work parking lot right now than Bonneville. The "Save the Salt" program needs to look at the midwest. Also, where are the Green people with all the damn road salt anyway? How are they not cocerned about environmental impact with all that is dumped every year? Oh, yeah, they want to drive fast on good roads too in the winter.

No kidding! More salt in the work parking lot right now than Bonneville. The "Save the Salt" program needs to look at the midwest. Also, where are the Green people with all the damn road salt anyway? How are they not cocerned about environmental impact with all that is dumped every year? Oh, yeah, they want to drive fast on good roads too in the winter.
The water in the parking lot at work never freezes even in below zero weather. I'd say that's more than enough salt coverage

Tesla's suck on the ice I guess?

Well good morning afternoon whatever it is. Early morning here waiting on the coffee shop to open in a few. Colder and snow back home The next three days it doesn’t get above zero and more snow. The Chiefs playoff game will be a very cold one. We’ll see how the dolphins handle that. Not much to report sun 80’s with a trade wind life is good.

Cool score
1704986297281.png

1704986314493.png

Well good whatever it is early morning here waiting on the coffee shop to open in a few. Colder and snow back home three days coming it doesn’t get above zero and more snow. The Chiefs playoff game will be a very cold one. We’ll see how the dolphins handle that. Not much to report sun 80’s with a trade wind life is good.
I seen that the sports writers are already comparing the upcoming conditions in KC to the "Ice Bowl" in Green Bay from many years ago :lol:

Our roads have high blood pressure with all of the salt on them...

Can you pass the salt please???

Anybody watching Meecum in Kissimmee? Got home from the hospital and was up all night. 70 Duster 340 sold for 52k and a 71 twister sold for 37k. Didnt see the mill but a 3 speed manual.

Morning, 18deg with a 20mph wind cut our walk short this morning. I was having a hard time dealing with the wind chill. We have more snow and colder temps this weekend.

Anybody watching Meecum in Kissimmee? Got home from the hospital and was up all night. 70 Duster 340 sold for 52k and a 71 twister sold for 37k. Didnt see the mill but a 3 speed manual.

Here's the list of cars on their web site...

We have 12 and 20. The 12 gets the most use now. I figured I’d lend a hand and get some reloaded before the weekend again. The rule is usually…if you don’t load your own shells you either don’t shoot or you have to buy your own.

Warning Shot.jpeg

-
Back