Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wish i could get this pain thing sorted out, and get back into full days in the shop. Then stuff would happen. Maybe this summer? I doubt it.

Holy smokes @Tooljunkie that last snow clearing video needs a Dramamine warning. I about got sea sick! Music was a classic touch! Very “techno” I am sure there is an actual name for the genre but I know not. I get tired just reading your posts! Every time I think I had a tiring day I read one of your posts and my day don’t look so bad! Have fun on your cruise!
I use an app called videoshop, seems to be the most user friendly of all the ones i have tried. I still can’t edit worth a **** though

I think Frank had too much coffee this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Make sure you like and subscribe.

winter.jpg

That's a good one Mike.
Wife got it for me, she hears me talking about your pride and wisdom on whisky, bourbon and stuff, she know I like my bourbon and this was a surprise for me on new years eve, she asked why I didn't get it out :rofl:

Wife got it for me, she hears me talking about your pride and wisdom on whisky, bourbon and stuff, she know I like my bourbon and this was a surprise for me on new years eve, she asked why I didn't get it out :rofl:
That particular proof is pretty good. Is it in your wheelhouse? You probably mix yours?

Wish i could get this pain thing sorted out, and get back into full days in the shop. Then stuff would happen. Maybe this summer? I doubt it.
I hope you do Frank, but at one time I could work very hard from 5am to 3pm, shower and get out among the music and musicians for a good night behind the drums or bass, this bone thing I have kicked in about 16 years ago, just 50 years young, at 57 to 60 I find myself changing my diet to more of the good stuff, salmon, fish and greens, note I have to take a pain med but only half what I was given , stay away from junk foods and even cashews nuts, pistachios are a cleaner, and I seen a big difference at 63, at 66 I am only 192 lbs, and if I feel up to splitting wood and picking up wind fall I can do it much more easier then when I was 57.. just had to share something that helped my pain in my mid back, ankles and wrists. Your northeast Arkansas friend Mike .

That particular proof is pretty good. Is it in your wheelhouse? You probably mix yours?
Not ever blending this, its something that I very much enjoy over one, maybe two ice cups, it only takes one to get me feeling like I drank 4 crowns, whats up with that ?

Not ever blending this, its something that I very much enjoy over one, maybe two ice cups, it only takes one to get me feeling like I drank 4 crowns, whats up with that ?
It must be good stuff.

I have a pond out back that serves a similar purpose, but if the pond is gone its a little more serious. We are about 5 miles from a reactor so just about time to say goodby. lol

We have a pool and a pond... The pond will be good for you...

My favorite snowman pix were Calvin and Hobbes! His snowman building adventures were classic!
Hmmm, I will have to look on the internet to understand..my family in Michigan (camp for labor) when it snowed when we was there would do a build off, seems like the farmer said winning snow man got a Turkey, but ended up giving every family a Turkey.. wow, great times back then

Great and even greater. Lauren is catching the crud I had and a blizzard warning tomorrow night through Saturday. -20-30 below wind chills through Wednesday. Screw Winter :mob: :mob: :lol:

You know Crown Royal is made about 2 hour drive from here. Thinking maybe some day i should go for a tour. Only reasin is to make y’alls jealous:rofl:

You know Crown Royal is made about 2 hour drive from here. Thinking maybe some day i should go for a tour. Only reasin is to make y’alls jealous:rofl:
Yep, thats my go to bourbon, Jim Beam makes me mean I was told by my wife :lol:

We got moved from Winter watch to warning also. 8-12" and 40mph wind. I have a bunch of driving to do tomorrow. Gonna be rough

-
Back