Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I finally did it. I cut the cord for cable tv. Retaining 400kbs internet though, since it's the only game here. No fiber yet here. I am retuning all of Xfinity equipment today. But I have been on the phone several times in the last month ,actually since early December, trying to change the plan. Now they have sent me a bill for two months $450 !!! :wtf: :wtf: The joke is on them. I'm leaving tomorrow for 4 months, and have 0 intention of paying them a dime, untill they correct and credit the billing for me.....:lol:

Nice day today. Mid to upper 30's and not a cloud in the sky. Hooded sweatshirt weather

Well, I finally did it. I cut the cord for cable tv. Retaining 400kbs internet though, since it's the only game here. No fiber yet here. I am retuning all of Xfinity equipment today. But I have been on the phone several times in the last month ,actually since early December, trying to change the plan. Now they have sent me a bill for two months $450 !!! :wtf: :wtf: The joke is on them. I'm leaving tomorrow for 4 months, and have 0 intention of paying them a dime, untill they correct and credit the billing for me.....:lol:

My SiL switched to T- Mobile home internet for a month (contract is monthly) then went back to Infinity to get the "new customer deals"

Comcast, Facebook, Dish, Sprint, and Charter Communications live on the list of America's most hated businesses.

Boy the UPS drivers beat the crap out of those trucks. They are LS powered. I bet 5.4l. Good engines.

@Mopar Tim power tour is full go. Wife has given the call. Work has approved the week off. The army can shove it up their *** if they anything short of ww3 . Send me the hotels you got if you want. I plan on camping but may go and reserve in case that doesnt work

@Mopar Tim power tour is full go. Wife has given the call. Work has approved the week off. The army can shove it up their *** if they anything short of ww3 . Send me the hotels you got if you want. I plan on camping but may go and reserve in case that doesnt work
So, 50/50 chance you will be there then? :poke:

Carlisle is likely out though, namely cause I’m now taking 3 weeks off from June through July. Doubt they’ll give me a 4th

They were for a small block chevy. The valley is cut out. I have the manifolds, 8a nozzles and adapters. No lines, no fuel block, no pump, no stack tubes.
I’ll need to research to see what I need to make that run but I’m interested

Just remember, they are designed to idle or be WFO. and not For it to run right, you need to change pills when the temp or weather changes. There's a reason why they weren't ran on the street.

Not good for a street car. Tip in and part throttle issues. Look up Instajet. It is a servo controlled barrel valve. Uses O2 feedback for AFR. That was my plan.

Mega Squirt or even maybe Micro squirt could control a barrel valve also - then it would be faster reacting than the Instajet O2 design. You would have TPS and MAP. It would be a better way, and still keep it mostly mechanical injection.

Just remember, they are designed to idle or be WFO. and not For it to run right, you need to change pills when the temp or weather changes. There's a reason why they weren't ran on the street.
I know. That’s why I was saying I need to research it more.

Mega Squirt or even maybe Micro squirt could control a barrel valve also - then it would be faster reacting than the Instajet O2 design. You would have TPS and MAP. It would be a better way, and still keep it mostly mechanical injection.
Thanks!!

You just need a linear output from a actuator and a very simple processor to tell it what to do. I was going to work with the folks at work to try it out. If I still have it during my Bonneville adventure, I may use it in its natural form. Also was looking at MFI with boost. Seems pretty straight forward for a race car.

Good Day Mopar Mob !!!!
Yes it is You old Mobster :lol:
Nice day today. Mid to upper 30's and not a cloud in the sky. Hooded sweatshirt weather
Sun is slow burning threw this fog and clouds here, but just north 30 its sunny skies, 45 today, sun should pop out any time, wife and I resting our old bones, its been a busy 3 solid days here.

20240128_165603.jpg

Wipers are being a thorn in my side. Cant seem to get the timing right. I think part of it is my meds, as prescribed to double the dose after 1 week. Do i dont think brain is fully engaged. Time to have lunch, maybe after i will try again.

hole cut out of the wall for the exhaust fan so far but like Frank said time for lunch.

IMG_20240129_131244751.jpg

-
Back