Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was just tossing it out haha. So is your goal 200 mph then?
Thanks, I do appreciate it. As an ultimate goal yes, but first goal is just getting there with a car. I am told it is a disease. Read up on George Proteet. He was talked into building a car = flat head roadster 115 ish mph. 12 years later he pilots Speed Demon streamliner at 493mph!

Thanks, I do appreciate it. As an ultimate goal yes, but first goal is just getting there with a car. I am told it is a disease. Read up on George Proteet. He was talked into building a car = flat head roadster 115 ish mph. 12 years later he pilots Speed Demon streamliner at 493mph!
I’d like to go watch. I ain’t got the desire at the moment to go that fast. I’ve been up to 145 and have no desire to go faster.

So question. Anyone ever built a display case for a rifle and used a UV light film?

I’d like to go watch. I ain’t got the desire at the moment to go that fast. I’ve been up to 145 and have no desire to go faster.
An interesting thing about going fast there... there is no frame of reference to get the true feeling of going fast, the way I understand it. Like being on the moon. Just marker points 1/4 mile apart that go by faster and faster. Otherwise there is nothing. Hold it floored (traction aside as many of the fast cars are spinning the tires at 200+ when power comes in) and head for the floating mountain.

An interesting thing about going fast there... there is no frame of reference to get the true feeling of going fast, the way I understand it. Like being on the moon. Just marker points 1/4 mile apart that go by faster and faster. Otherwise there is nothing. Hold it floored (traction aside as many of the fast cars are spinning the tires at 200+ when power comes in) and head for the floating mountain.

Like a skydive at night without clouds... no point of reference...

I am also a Dragon on the Lunar/Chinese zodiac. (Leo on the other one) I think the US stamp for this year is butt ugly. (And not seeing many others so far). So, here's one from Canada 2012

1707153609296.png

Terminal Velocity is 120mph...

You have to reduce surface area to exceed that. So a head down attitude is the usual technique
More balls than me. I turned down the chance for airborne school back in 2007. Regretted for a while but in the Guard, it’s really pointless

I am looking at it. Pretty simple system actually. Just like any oil burner. Be nice to throw a switch instead of a torpedo heater. Been looking for a unit from a mobile home for a while but they are low BTU's need at least 100000
Should look into those mini oil heaters.runs on 12 volts and sips fuel. Guys claim to heat 800 square feet with one. Vevor has them for $200 or less

More balls than me. I turned down the chance for airborne school back in 2007. Regretted for a while but in the Guard, it’s really pointless
Fun PT and smacking the earth :lol: I think most people are just 5- jump commandos. I only logged 75 static line jumps over 11 years before going to Freefall school. Then booked 986 jumps the next 6 years

Got brake lines done on Firebird. Next is fuel and transmission cooler lines. Then wiring engine. He wants it to run. Think it may need front wheel cyls.

I believe the people that we had look at it today are simply tire kickers. The issue in Vietnam right now is that the banks are not lending people money to buy either land or houses. That being the case someone would have to have a lot of cash to buy this large lot of land. Similar problem with the house I live in. It's much more expensive than most houses. So just floating everything around.
Best time to sell is when you don't have to.

Fun PT and smacking the earth :lol: I think most people are just 5- jump commandos. I only logged 75 static line jumps over 11 years before going to Freefall school. Then booked 986 jumps the next 6 years
Like White men, Marines don’t jump! Well for the most part anyway! The only reason I would be a five jump commando is because they won’t issue a tab for two jumps! Jump on the plane, jump off. Done! The monthly stipend is a perk tho! You Airborne guys are all crazy! Terra Firma that’s the ticket, or Mother Ocean. Our boy was/is a jump master with 82nd. He can fly the family flag, course he is as bat poop crazy as the rest of y’all! AATW!

-
Back