Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When that guy retires and takes down the wall of cars he said he will call me. Some gems up there.

1708262015115.png

1708262123063.png

1708262035209.png

1708262054855.png

Well, thank God for small miracles. This morning I got up early, went out and did my thing and went to Church. She was telling me last night. There's a party today at 11:00. Told her I did not want to go. Her. Girlfriend's picked her up and took her there. I spent my day roaming around spending some time at some cafes and just basically having a good time alone. She texted me around 5:00 p.m. said that her and some friends were coming back to my house to drink more. Lol. So they did. Now 8:22 p.m. here. I will admit I did drink four beers with them before they all fell out and went home. She has also fallen out. But she will be getting up at 4:00 a.m. to go to yoga class. Lol

Well, thank God for small miracles. This morning I got up early, went out and did my thing and went to Church. She was telling me last night. There's a party today at 11:00. Told her I did not want to go. Her. Girlfriend's picked her up and took her there. I spent my day roaming around spending some time at some cafes and just basically having a good time alone. She texted me around 5:00 p.m. said that her and some friends were coming back to my house to drink more. Lol. So they did. Now 8:22 p.m. here. I will admit I did drink four beers with them before they all fell out and went home. She has also fallen out. But she will be getting up at 4:00 a.m. to go to yoga class. Lol
Me at a yoga class would not be good, esp after drinking all day/before lol! Good on ya, gotta regulate sometimes

She did bring a new friend here today. I had no idea how old this lady was until she told me. 47 years old. Pretty amazing.Ohhh, this was the first guy to fall out, right on the wooden bench in the same room as they were singing loud karaoke. Lol .kkkkkkkk
1000003348.jpg

1000003343.jpg

1000003346.jpg

1000003350.jpg

Good morning everyone. Another full day of snowmachining. Heading out to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Have a great day

Oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts is tuff to beat! Who am I kidding, I just love oatmeal any way it comes!
Agree, And a crisp Apple diest up in oat meal is as good, 3 times a week for me if not 4, yep blueberries , walnuts and Apple is all my favorite, but today it will be diced up Crisp Apple. Good morning

Morning all up early I guess because of the naps I took yesterday. Another rainy day here so we’re going to go out to a favorite breakfast place and then do some Disney exploring.
Craig. I tagged you on a thread where people are trying to figure out some code stuff on Fender tags and whether it relates to orders and production. Figured you probably like helping on mysteries.

25 and sunny this morning, slept hard, 7 3/4 hours and 1 1/2 hours of deep sleep, fighting off the drowsy feeling (because I slept so good) with coffee, on my second.

South Jersey still has some junk yards.....................not many left.
I don't know the SJ ones. The ones I used most were GI Salvage (that place was special!) and Roxbury Wrecking. Roxbury is still there. I'm going to call them Monday. GI is gone. Pagano's in Morristown is gone, and of Kober's in Montana NJ is gone. Ever go to Kobers?

Try Klingers in pine grove PA, drawback is you have to pull it. He will stick it on a rack for you.

Agree, And a crisp Apple diest up in oat meal is as good, 3 times a week for me if not 4, yep blueberries , walnuts and Apple is all my favorite, but today it will be diced up Crisp Apple. Good morning
Morning Cuz! Quiet day over here this morning. Grandson and his folks chased squirrels all day yesterday. My boy said it turned out to just be a fun walk in the woods as the grandson climbed every rock and walked every log, and chattered the whole time. He has more to say than any squirrel! Just a great day! We are getting ready to plant about twenty blueberry plants. Goofy pup pulled several up last year that I had pruned. Apparently they posed a threat! Hah!

I don't know the SJ ones. The ones I used most were GI Salvage (that place was special!) and Roxbury Wrecking. Roxbury is still there. I'm going to call them Monday. GI is gone. Pagano's in Morristown is gone, and of Kober's in Montana NJ is gone. Ever go to Kobers?
Never been to Kobers................I would have to ask my Buddy where the one is he goes to all the time, maybe in Bordentown

-
Back