Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Didnt check in, my internal clock is still wonky.
Neighbour/Doctor is dropping by for a scan, see whats wrong with his silverado. Hope its something simple.

So.. i'm gonna have to weld new perches on my axles (shoulda went with 275s) anyway.. i was gonna go with these, they are a bit longer than the moroso ones and i saw people bitching bout the moroso quality.. any reason to not just get the generics?
View attachment 1716210222
Just make sure the center pin size is the same. The Moroso ones use to fit the best way back when.

Just make sure the center pin size is the same. The Moroso ones use to fit the best way back when.
Yeah, i think stock ones are 1/2" i am gonna double check when i dive into it all..

Anyone looking for a ton more room for your harness connections.................. I posted this in my build thread.

65 Dart under hood wiring? WTF is this mess??????Pictures of engine bay wiring desired - '65 Dart
what-the-actual-00212318ff.jpg

That looks worse than my polara’s hack job!
I wish I had a photo before I put the engine back in. That guy needs to strip it to the bulkhead and start over with a want ad for a engine compartment harness

Was gonna ask on the b-body forum but you guys would know.. is there nothing that holds the engine harness to the bulkhead? mine just seems to push on and that's it... I'm using my original '62 harness as it isn't cracking or dried out at all (wire insulation)

Was gonna ask on the b-body forum but you guys would know.. is there nothing that holds the engine harness to the bulkhead? mine just seems to push on and that's it... I'm using my original '62 harness as it isn't cracking or dried out at all (wire insulation)
Clips on each side of the connector I believe.

Push in, there’s metal wire clips that hold them in on those years, in 64/65 they started going to plastic clips built in to the harness but they were inconsistent with that

Left overs from our car club Christmas party. Tasty chicken breast.

20240221_114339.jpg

-
Back