Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Up early. Gotta head out for a funeral. My last uncle passed last week. I missed a call (msg left on house phone) from him less than a month ago that my aunt had passed (Dad's youngest sister). Was already past the funeral when I found out. When I called back I got my cousin and she told me he was starting hospice care. They were the ones who introduced my Mom and Dad back in the 60's. Both late 80's, but still... :(

Wondering if I forgot anything around here, yesterday was crazy, my left side is a pain, waiting for the twentieth to get mri on my mid section, walking or setting is hard to deal with.. good morning, and a big apology to our member @halifaxhops

Last edited:
Up early. Gotta head out for a funeral. My last uncle passed last week. I missed a call (msg left on house phone) from him less than a month ago that my aunt had passed (Dad's youngest sister). Was already past the funeral when I found out. When I called back I got my cousin and she told me he was starting hospice care. They were the ones who introduced my Mom and Dad back in the 60's. Both late 80's, but still... :(
That's a tough one, sorry to hear that

1710157659834.gif

Morning!
-4c is a good start to the day. High of 10°, thats nice! Thinking i may attack wiring harness. Get it thinned out.

Well I am back home from a whirlwind gun bunny three day trip out of State. I get to load and unload a bunch of rail road ties today. Can’t wait. I am fixing to terrace a spot for planting blueberries. You guys and one gal can really throw down some pages in a day!

Condolences Keith. Prayers from here..

I am sorry to hear. It’s never easy no matter how much you are expecting it or how old someone is.

Guess i inadvertently slept a little longer than usual. Never changed my clock in the bedroom. Time to get after it. Later buddies!

Morning crew looks like it's going to be a sunny day here, so I'll paint some more asses and crank up some good music.

Morning crew looks like it's going to be a sunny day here, so I'll paint some more asses and crank up some good music.
Same here, sunny with scattered clouds, have a great day and don't get any paint on yeah

Well I am back home from a whirlwind gun bunny three day trip out of State. I get to load and unload a bunch of rail road ties today. Can’t wait. I am fixing to terrace a spot for planting blueberries. You guys and one gal can really throw down some pages in a day!
Work smart, lift with your legs and remember, your lower back had to set in the truck quit a bit lately.

-
Back