Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow been trying to ID a weird dual point number for a while. Got a lead on a guy that might know. Left a message yesterday just called me back definately a old Drag dist 64ish. Guess who I talked to ? Richard Pettys son Tim! Only in my world.
WOW!

Funny how it goes. Did a dist f.or a guy that I was looking for for three years, got it at carlisle actually last year and met him also. Did it, great guy to deal with fast forward. his 440-6 was in Petty enterprises shop for a rebuild/dyno The dist drop shipped to them. Ran great got 40HP more than the MSD they were using. {All about the curve} He actually remembered it and lost my card. Only in

hoppylandred.jpg

Funny how it goes. Did a dist f.or a guy that I was looking for for three years, got it at carlisle actually last year and met him also. Did it, great guy to deal with fast forward. his 440-6 was in Petty enterprises shop for a rebuild/dyno The dist drop shipped to them. Ran great got 40HP more than the MSD they were using. {All about the curve} He actually remembered it and lost my card. Only in

View attachment 1716225157
I was looking for her to show up in Stephs video, didn't happen : (

-
Back