Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
gettyimages-1197162577-612x612.jpg

Thatys who did mine Scott. Quality work for sure. That was a while ago think it was 500 or so for the al one.

I have some seriously small ants and that is my go to they wont touch it had to spray some suspend around. Gone now. Love that stuff, food grade also!

Every spring i put a line of borax around my house and never get bugs inside.. if i forget to do it.. i get them bad... they hate the boric acid in it.. bout $4 a box at walmart

Morning!
Still cold. Weather guessers suggest it may be melty by friday. Back to slice and dice on the cab corner. Going need lots of pieces. 3 inner panels, and a squirrely support underneath.

I have a new one also my FIL had in a box in the garage................going to sell it at Carlisle.
I would have one on that car. Dropping a d shaft can turn the car into a electric tumbler for sure. Surprised he did not have one with the HP that ran.

Yes... that stuff is great. Especially with the dog around..
Boric acid was a staple in HI when I did Orkin. Inside of every new wall construction and bees nests works great till it gets wet. Works by dissolving the wax off the exoskeleton of the insect and they dry out internally.

-
Back