Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
****.. i was wrong.. need front rims and tires still.... haven't figured out rims

My car doesn't even have seat belt mounts, i forgot to weld some in when doing it.. need to pull the carpet to do that also..

K.. steering box ordered.... "Should" be my last somewhat expensive item... now it's just on me to get done.... Although i do need to find seatbelts.. shouldn't be too bad though i think.
"Should" be my last somewhat expensive item...................................................

:rofl::rofl:

yeah but your car is a trailer/show creampuff... i will actually drive mine :)

BTW... you posted pics of cleaning a oil pan.. do you actually have a spare hemi?
No only the one. That was the one on the car I am going to sell.

I am going to drive the wheels off this thing! I spent way too much money for it to sit....................

Here you go guys and Gal on sale now.

muffler bearings.jpg

I love people.. just had one of my long time customers come who owns a pretty big business.. one of the accounting girls quit and deleted everything on her computer so i get to do a full day of data recover... which pays for my steering box though :)

Why do people list items on FBM for more than they cost new on Amazon or other online retailers?

LIKE NEW $120

ACTUALLY NEW $99
They are probably one of the dickheads who walked out of the store and stole it and had no clue what it cost......................like all the stolen tools for sale.

Sorry rant over....................:rolleyes:

-
Back