Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m supposed to get a sizable one. Indiana law makers made National Guard pay tax exempt this past December and retroactively made it apply two years back to when the bill was first introduced. I think that’s the hold up most likely.
that's very cool.. I own a business and my accountant does quarterly estimate payments and he's usually dead on which is annoying..

Yup.. recently had a taco bell breakfast wrap.. they are amazingly good, i didn't even know they made breakfast til a few weeks ago
Yep Yum Brand foods is Chinese owned but headquartered in Louisville Kentucky. When that all happened, people down there weren’t happy but honestly, the company has done a lot to rebuild that downtown area

Morning all...basketball was interesting last night.
It's going to be a nice day here I'm going to get the lawnmower fired this morning and get some yard work accomplished.

that's very cool.. I own a business and my accountant does quarterly estimate payments and he's usually dead on which is annoying..
Same, though this was our first year so that also might be playing a part in it. They’ll figure it out eventually.

Shoot, I filed 1/31 and I’m still waiting for my state one… federal I had back in a week
We ALWAYS end up paying a little more I guess to help offset that 47% of the population who don't pay any taxes.

Last edited:
Still enjoying this ride, makes getting older much more pleasant I guess.

20240305_180331.jpg

You see that backfired? They are raising tuition rates now big time.
It actually happened before loan forgiveness... profits over people...

"colleges saw the steepest price hikes from 2000-2021, jumping from roughly $14,000 a year to just under $22,000 annually."

in 2022-2023 tuitions went up .3-2.5% depending on the college... so not too bad.. but still sucks

Back on track, lets get threw this mornings coffee and make it a great weekend, getting close to getting plants in there place, I need a fresh tomatoe fix myself.
Love the outcome of last year's first time wicking tubs, the only way to go when living on a rock pile hill.

20230530_190928.jpg

Back on track, lets get threw this mornings coffee and make it a great weekend, getting close to getting plants in there place, I need a fresh tomatoe fix myself.
Love the outcome of last year's first time wicking tubs, the only way to go when living on a rock piles hill.

View attachment 1716228972

Love fresh tomatoes, the only issue growing them is you end up with way too many :) I can just bout eat them like a apple though.. a knife and some salt and i'm happy

I wish people would stop falling for **** that's obvious BS.... someone posted on the b-body forum that BK is owned by china.... and people believed it... just unreal how no one bothers to check anything anymore and falls for bs non stop.
BK? Burger King? :lol:

Love fresh tomatoes, the only issue growing them is you end up with way too many :) I can just bout eat them like a apple though.. a knife and some salt and i'm happy
Yep, me to partner!! I grow for my sons and grandchildren, doughter inlaw goes threw them and like me, can't wait for the first pick, these wicking tubs are so easy to feed and I found its best not to wire them up, let them lay one tables, old chairs and buckets as they run everywhere.

Yep, me to partner!! I grow for my sons and grandchildren, doughter inlaw goes threw them and like me, can't wait for the first pick, these wicking tubs are so easy to feed and I found its best not to wire them up, let them lay one tables, old chairs and buckets as they run everywhere.

I like when people bring me their extras but they usually wait til they started going mushy which is annoying :(

Now for something completely different
Think cousin Earl is emotionally involved with it!

I wish people would stop falling for **** that's obvious BS.... someone posted on the b-body forum that BK is owned by china.... and people believed it... just unreal how no one bothers to check anything anymore and falls for bs non stop.
Everything on the internet is true
- Julius Caesar

I like salt on mine.Dad put sugar on his. THey aren't sour. :BangHead::lol:

-
Back