Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Yes it is. We've actually been looking around north Georgia, Tennessee and western North Carolina thinking about relocating. Probably never happen, but we can dream. We're about 75 miles south of atlanta and 25 miles east and a little north of Macon, even though we have a Macon address.
Back in about 1975 or 1976. My girlfriend and I and her brother and his girlfriend were traveling south to Florida in a Ford conversion van. I had been drinking a few beers and driving. Was coming through Macon county when I got stopped for speeding. The van was windowless so before the cop arrived at the window my brother-in-law took the driver seat. Still had to go down to the courthouse and pay a fine though. Lol :rofl:

Yes it is. We've actually been looking around north Georgia, Tennessee and western North Carolina thinking about relocating. Probably never happen, but we can dream. We're about 75 miles south of atlanta and 25 miles east and a little north of Macon, even though we have a Macon address.
Where you are looking is some of my favorite places. Lots of rain/moisture but beautiful. Leaving Knoxville heading East into North Carolina on US40 is amazing

I can use the insert image in the bar but not clicking on pic and inserting pic, weird. First time I had this issue.

Mine works.

8.75b.jpg

We in for a bumpy day. Tornados to the south of us and they’re predicting a “historic” outbreak for us into Ohio today… storm spotter mode activated

Using the attached photo at the bottom with the paperclip, nothing............................oh well it works using the other method.

Using the attached photo at the bottom with the paperclip, nothing............................oh well it works using the other method.
Sometimes my "Attach Photos" button doesn't work and I have to use the photo option next to the smiley face above.

1712060652450.png

I just copy and past them into the post.. not attach or anything...

BTW.. max wedge fan? did they make clutch fans in the early 60s?

I think i'm gonna go for slots on my front instead of torque thrusts.... then my car will look like this
1712061156600.jpeg

Actually.. these wouldn't be bad with the steelies in the back.. not sure how they would hold up though
1712061340706.png

-
Back