Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I thought that soon as i saw the post :) He did a cover of raspberry beret on letterman also which was really good... His last visit when he knew he was dying was kinda surreal
Back when late night TV was entertaining, the jokes were funny, the music was good, and you didn't care if the host was a Democrat because he made fun of everyone and was banging the interns

It's Flamin' Friday!

1712318573022.png

Good morning :D

Some of you may remember the pictures of my house in Vinh Long, Vietnam. But those pictures were 4 years ago. Last year in February we upgraded many things around the house here. We repainted the outside of the house, New tile outside of the house everywhere. Re-tiled the swimming pool. Put up some shade awnings and some fans underneath. Just trying to make it more cozy. Here are the upgraded pics.

View attachment 1716231714

View attachment 1716231716
The house looks beautiful Mitch.
Squeeze that thing there Papa
Picture1.gif

Good morning everyone

I tried signing up for Facebook account and got immediately suspended before I even finished setting it up. Facebook can choke on a can of rusty nails.

Is that Keystone Pipeline already out of spec and ready to rupture or somthin'? NWS says everything from N Dakota to Texas is sposed to catch fire today :wtf:

-
Back