Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to make a list of things, like don't forget to take something out of the freezer for dinner, Don't forget to take dinner out of the oven before I fall asleep. :BangHead::BangHead:
Thats what smoke alarms are for silly. Make a reminder to change the battery out!

Thats what smoke alarms are for silly. Make a reminder to change the battery out!
I had a smoke alarm start churping a couple days ago. The date on the battery was 7/2019. They last a lot longer than 6 months. Energizer's

I am prepping for church session tonight. We are training their safety team at their church tonight then we go live bang on range tomorrow. Spending a bit of time pulling bolt carriers and such for tonight. They are curious about SBRs and lasers so I have set up a Aero tech 9mm on AR platform rigged with green laser, takes Glock mags. Fits in a back pack no problem. Man is it fun to shoot. It is so wet I have not been able to spray the range. It ain’t bad but it is not pristine either. I am gonna miss some good hockey!

#1 reason to join the air guard
1714760031364.png

Well I got the fiberglass done and waiting for it to harden. American made and hand laid. :rolleyes:

Was a day. And not a good one. Brake booster was leaking into cab. When i tweaked pedal rod i shifted a seal. Think i have that sorted out. Key was rough in lock cylinder and column covers werent fitting right. Full size column parts are same as s10, thats a bonus. So fixed that.
I put a non clutch flex fan on, discovered today it turns wrong way.
I dont have an electric fan that fits. Ordered a new one.
Once i established cooling, a/c works but clutch is dragging and noisy. Need a puller and shims. Fml…

Was a day. And not a good one. Brake booster was leaking into cab. When i tweaked pedal rod i shifted a seal. Think i have that sorted out. Key was rough in lock cylinder and column covers werent fitting right. Full size column parts are same as s10, thats a bonus. So fixed that.
Once i established cooling, a/c works but clutch is dragging and noisy. Need a puller and shims. Fml…
Time for an adult beverage it sounds like.

Up and at em....04:47 here. Ready to take her to exercise class and go do the same myself at the People's Park. Then some breakfast. Then a stop at a nice little Cafe. Who knows what next....

Sorry Frank sounds like my luck the last few days.

testing electrical in my car tonight.. only thing that looks like it's not working is the dome light.. ordered a new bulb and dash lights, pulled the switch and the rheostat is corroded.. i love this old stuff though, gonna take it to work tomorrow and clean it and take the whole switch apart to clean/lube it. i love when all the little stuff works right :)

I got real lucky on the wiring on this car, no dry wires and nothing hacked up anywhere

-
Back