Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You missed some wild hockey Carolina lives another day!
Game was crazy from start, goal by Hurricanes on second shot, up 3-1 to tied 3-3 with time winding down. I kept thinking Rangers were going to pull it off, glad they didn't with that late 4th goal, awesome game!

1715520358516.png

Time for you to start making them. Can you get the spades?
It's the gromet that Sycks and the end has a rubber molded on it. We have a guy that is making us dual point ones, but he does not have the molds to make the single point ones. Serious money to make the dies.

So yesterday while I was toiling away in the hot sun trying to earn a living Jodi went to Farmers market and brought home all kinds of yummy treats, the below pix are a blend of doughnuts and Brownies. They are very tasty. I told Jodi I liked them as I stuffed the third one of the morning in my pie hole. She says, and I quote, “you will have to tell them you like their Bronuts” when we go next weekend. I said, think that thru baby, I don’t think I can say that outloud?

IMG_5092.jpeg

So yesterday while I was toiling away in the hot sun trying to earn a living Jodi went to Farmers market and brought home all kinds of yummy treats, the below pix are a blend of doughnuts and Brownies. They are very tasty. I told Jodi I liked them as I stuffed the third one of the morning in my pie hole. She says, and I quote, “you will have to tell them you like their Bronuts” when we go next weekend. I said, think that thru baby, I don’t think I can say that outloud?

View attachment 1716248958
:rofl::rofl:

Was nice here too. And our silly dog must have ran ten miles. Bring her into house and she would crash. Twenty minutes later back outside. Think we are all going to sleep well.

Got inner door shell 3/4 done. Too many interruptions. And tomorrow is car show/swap meet. Heading out 07:00. Is nice as show and swap meet share the same parking lot. If we park in the lot, its a 1/2 mile walk to get to swap meet.
swapmeet ready.

Bar Stool racer

It is very difficult teaching when the equipment is a mixed bag, toss in the fact that I had three lefties and my demos became elaborate and mirror images. Thankfully I can do them with either or but holy smokes. It literally doubles the instruction times on demos. And yes nobody left the range setup the way they showed up. I see a lot of carbine folks with their rigs setup for the instagram photo or twitter feed, not set up to actually use. I warned all of them on pistol day in preparation for carbine day to strip em down. Get rid of the microwaves, color tvs, satellite dishes, and whatever else nonsense they had attached to their rifles because once we went in the sling, that thing was gonna hang on their necks all day and we were gonna heat them up. They all shot somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 rounds yesterday afternoon. Great group of folks but they were mentally and physically exhausted. It was hot, I had to give the grab a root and growl speech at around 1400 hrs on second day as several had dropped into survival mode and were not as attentive as I might have liked. They were hot tired and sweaty. Starting to struggle with cognitive overload. Good times!
:lol:

This course is not an assessment of your land navigation skills.... however, land navigation is the tool being used to assess your ability to problem solve and operate under extreme stress and limited sleep conditions...

No ****

Last night and today...

It's in.

Pretty sure the TSM doesn't have anything in it about a ratchet strap looped around the rear axle and a giant screwdrive.

20240511_203337.jpg

20240512_102808.jpg

20240512_101000.jpg

It's the gromet that Sycks and the end has a rubber molded on it. We have a guy that is making us dual point ones, but he does not have the molds to make the single point ones. Serious money to make the dies.
Is the rubber injected into the mold under pressure or more like casting ?

Lots of walking. Lots of junk. Kim picked out a couple mirrors for the studebaker. They should be ok. Was a good break for the day.
IMG_0632.jpeg
IMG_0633.jpeg
IMG_0634.jpeg
IMG_0635.jpeg
IMG_0638.jpeg
IMG_0641.jpeg
IMG_0643.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg
IMG_0642.jpeg

-
Back