Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Customer annoyed me so bad yesterday that it kept me up most of the night being pissed... today i will eat $75 to be passive aggressive.... i know i shouldn't.. but i can't help it. Why is my brain wired to be an asshole...
Because displaying their head on a pike pole outside the shop is frowned upon

That will work for a while for sure. Why a rubber line? I would worry about it getting a rock hit and leaking under pressure for sure.
That is what was used. All the old line was removed didn't want to risk any garbage in the line getting into new parts

That is what was used. All the old line was removed didn't want to risk any garbage in the line getting into new parts
I don't understand what you would using instead of a rubber line? it's made for a rubber line and came from the factory with one.. also it's like 2" from the pig, would be very hard for anything to hit it

I don't understand what you would using instead of a rubber line? it's made for a rubber line and came from the factory with one.. also it's like 2" from the pig, would be very hard for anything to hit it
Yes Sir, It is tucked up tight and should not be an issue

I wonder what my MPG is.................driving more than 50 miles one way and I am using 93 ethanol-free. I have been getting it and filling the car with 5-gallon VP jugs. I have another I filled up earlier in the week. No stations near me have it and nothing in MD near the track. As a matter of fact searched and only one in MD with 93.

A good tool.

Moi?
1718968095224.png

I wonder what my MPG is.................driving more than 50 miles one way and I am using 93 ethanol-free. I have been getting it and filling the car with 5-gallon VP jugs. I have another I filled up earlier in the week. No stations near me have it and nothing in MD near the track. As a matter of fact searched and only one in MD with 93.

A good tool.

[/URL]
There used to be a Sunoco station in Hagerstown...

Hoppy....................... @halifaxhops

Saw that think it us marine with a IBH number. Have three of them now. Not alot of wants for a la tach drive.

Good morning all. Thought I would share the link for the 1970 Super Bee video that we released last week. We are dropping the will it run video on the 400B in the car this evening as well.

Nice!
I am seriously behind. Going through all the dist are a PIA to run each up, and clean them again. Have maybe 15%ndone and I am one deep here so then everything else plus the freaking heat!
Thought you found yourself an under study to help you?

-
Back