Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think I saw the boys on Wheeler Dealers do a 65 Coronet on a show the other day, had a 440 in it and a nasty 727 so they "tamed" it for driveability

My wife informed me that today might be the last day of discounts and rebates on appliances so it's up to me to get them ordered today. She did say she doesn't care about features of the stove or dishwasher (she doesn't use them anyway) :BangHead::BangHead::rofl:

Think I saw the boys on Wheeler Dealers do a 65 Coronet on a show the other day, had a 440 in it and a nasty 727 so they "tamed" it for driveability
My buddy Garry used to drive his Scamp on the street. He would even get it out on the highway and cruise to a show and shine in neighboring towns. Then he built a big motor and now it gets trailered everywhere.

Last edited:
Oh Shet this is funny the who got what championship. Betty can be the judge of the pics!

1719924367586.png

Last edited:
My buddy Garry used to drive his Scamp on the street. He would even get it out on the highway and cruise to a show and shine in neighboring towns. Then he built a bog motor for that and now it gets trailered everywhere.

He should have kept it the way it was.

Caught a cold traveling I think, tested neg for Covid, today is second missed day of work so considering retest and see if I can get in for appt. at the base
Coworker just got back yesterday. Was out for a week with Pneumonia. He said they thought he had sepsis at first...:eek:

Good Morning

-
Back