Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seriously considering Moving to NC .
I was in the City last week. 4pm. 16 year old executed. 50 shell casings .
I stopped to check on an old friend. Across from the grade school I attended .
It was a good solid neighborhood.

NC is nice. A have a friend looking down there now. He's tired of the chaos of the MD -DC .

Man they need to go to Johns for some training? :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :wtf:

Moring. Coffee is brewing. For some reason I can't get the Puerto Rican coffee no one has it in stock anymore. Trying Brewtal Awakening Blackout coffee................we will see.

LOCAL NEWS

16-year-old dies after being shot 4 times in Northeast Philadelphia,​

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 16-year-old has died after he was shot four times in the Oxford Circle section of Northeast Philadelphia on Tuesday afternoon, according to police. On Wednesday, police identified the victim as Jamil Wyatt.

Police said officers responded to reports of a shooting in the 1200 block of Van Kirk Street shortly after 4 p.m.

According to police, Jamil was walking to a store down an alley when three men began chasing him and began shooting. Police said Jamil was struck multiple times, fell to the ground and then was shot again.

The teen was rushed to Jefferson Frankford Hospital, where he later died, police said.

Police said more than 50 shots were fired.

LOCAL NEWS

16-year-old dies after being shot 4 times in Northeast Philadelphia,​

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 16-year-old has died after he was shot four times in the Oxford Circle section of Northeast Philadelphia on Tuesday afternoon, according to police. On Wednesday, police identified the victim as Jamil Wyatt.

Police said officers responded to reports of a shooting in the 1200 block of Van Kirk Street shortly after 4 p.m.

According to police, Jamil was walking to a store down an alley when three men began chasing him and began shooting. Police said Jamil was struck multiple times, fell to the ground and then was shot again.

The teen was rushed to Jefferson Frankford Hospital, where he later died, police said.

Police said more than 50 shots were fired.
Probably gang thugs.

Side by sides cruising down the state highway out front is becoming more and more common. Especially on the weekend. 3 or 4 have rolled by since I've been sitting here

1722166532344.png

-
Back