Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my niece Hannah is engaged. To a great guy named Massimo. They want to get married in Italy. Her grandmother is 90 years old and can't make trip there. What a cluster......
Friend of mine’s stepson just announced they are getting married in Greece and invited everyone and their brother to come. Friend’s wife told him that they should pay for the other kids’ tickets and lodging and he told her no.
She wasn’t happy and I wouldn’t be surprised she goes by herself because the stepson has a strong feeling of entitlement!!

What is this with kids wanting to come off with these expensive elaborate weddings. Geesh a church and a cheese sandwich should be enough....oh mints and nuts on the table. I love that mints and peanut combination

460077823_10226233767933205_674603678755988920_n.jpg
Morning ! Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

Have to come back ,I miss you guys and gal ! Just so busy wife is back on oxygen . Can't catch her breath. And some kidney failure , not producing red blood cells.

2 car shows tomorrow and trying to decide witch one to go to. Minot car show is 100 miles away and the Fargo show is about 150 miles away.

-
Back