Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Order it Friday afternoon. It will be delivered today. Pretty amazing. Amazon of course. I hear we are getting a warehouse in the metro.

Well good morning crew. Our advanced pistol handling class went well. But man it was hot, I think 95 both days and the heat index as markedly higher. I will get to back reading at some point but holy smokes yall c@n put up some pages in a couple of days! Here is a pix of the graduating class.

IMG_2339.jpeg

Well good morning crew. Our advanced pistol handling class went well. But man it was hot, I think 95 both days and the heat index as markedly higher. I will get to back reading at some point but holy smokes yall c@n put up some pages in a couple of days! Here is a pix of the graduating class.

View attachment 1716306432
Kudos to the dot-free crew.

Lots of Austria in there??

And if you're going pink camo... Then, yeah, be chrome too. Love it

THe originals were steel and not crimped sheet metal. View attachment 1716306440
Yes! That's what I recall. My brother ran them on his 69 Pickup. I could hear him fire the truck up when he was leaving his girlfriends house. Gave me time to put away his albums and make it look like I hadn't been in his room :lol:

Yes! That's what I recall. My brother ran them on his 69 Pickup. I could hear him fire the truck up when he was leaving his girlfriends house. Gave me time to put away his albums and make it look like I hadn't been in his room :lol:
:rofl:

Kudos to the dot-free crew.

Lots of Austria in there??

And if you're going pink camo... Then, yeah, be chrome too. Love it
Lots of Austria as always. We had several LEO firearms instructors in the class. The pink camo was one of them. The guy is a beast, and was top shooter by a wide margin. The pistol is a Tisas. It ran all day and he showed it no mercy.

Morning!
Suns out!
Cut grass today? Maybe. Was thinking about a cruise into the city. Cruise night at the pony corral.

Good morning everyone. Storms overnight light rain now. Gosh we need it. Leaves are falling bad just from drought

69 340 dart no motor or transmission for $9800? Is that what they're really bringin now?

-
Back