Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool

2013 Triumph Scrambler

Screenshot_20240922-175150_Facebook.png

Need to change out some deck boards. Stepped back on a spongy one last week and nearly lost my balance. Did a Homely Depeer run this afternoon. What a pile of crap... Went though like 50 boards for 10 usable. Got 4 10' and 6 8ft. The good news is they are back around pre covid prices.

Need to change out some deck boards. Stepped back on a spongy one last week and nearly lost my balance. Did a Homely Depeer run this afternoon. What a pile of crap... Went though like 50 boards for 10 usable. Got 4 10' and 6 8ft. The good news is they are back around pre covid prices.
Yup. HD, and most others have very low quality on most of their construction materials. Trex is made locally so I'm tempted to do that just to get straight boards

I need to replace the boards on one of my trailers and have been dragging my *** on that project............................................

Yup. HD, and most others have very low quality on most of their construction materials. Trex is made locally so I'm tempted to do that just to get straight boards
I don't hate it, but not a big fan of the Trex look. I did use it for the top of rail all around

Time to paint it I'm guessing Eric.
I am hoping to paint the chassis and possibly interior this next weekend. Fingers crossed. Will be a huge step. A buddy said i can borrow a whole Parachute set up also. It is a spare he has. Woohoo!

It will last, but will show its age. And it can sag in the sun. I think they call for 12" centers.
Yeah. Now that you mention it,. I've been on those that did not age well. They can look really bad really fast, and you can't just chuck a coat of stain on them

These rails are 15 years old. Full support lengthwise. I don't recall if they are trex brand or copycat. But I'm pretty sure they were woodgrain to start. Now more like sand. and I'm sure they were more brown,

IMG_9154.jpeg

nice RoadRunner!:lol:never seen one in that color or with that type of hood scoop before.
first car "could have been" a 69 SC/Rambler,$500,needed a clutch. I think the paint scheme and hood scoop scared dad off from allowing that purchase.
so instead, I got a $125 66 LeMans with a 389/360hp that had no transmission. Was an OHC Sprint 6 car, 4-speed with posi 10-bolt.

Back from my Trucker duties. A 12' enclosed trailer towed good for my I5 cylinder Colorado. I ran it in 3rd at about 60. about 2500 r's. I had to run to Lowes for a pipe wrench to hold the old hitch ball from spinning. Wee had to switch to a 2" ball. And,I don't have any tail lights on the left side of the truck or on the trailer. We made it home before sundown so no issue. THere is a fusee for those lights. I'll start there tomorrow.

-
Back