Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1727614812095.png

My grandson drove into Atlanta for a job interview just as it hit. Luckily only lost power in his hotel for a while.

The father son mopar team that fixed a couple leaks and put some needed time in to the small details, 750 Holley all tuned up and drove her 55 miles home, front end feels great, tall gears are running 19 hundred rpm at 60..

20240928_122132.jpg

20240928_120403.jpg

Resized_20240928_131159.jpeg

Thats an aluminum stock looking radiator they put in, love it. Never got over 165 and its a 165 thermostat.

It is interesting that several of you did not sleep well last night....including me which is not normal for me. Good Morning All!

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Been streaming the World Finals at Bonneville. Last event for thr season.

Yesterday's coverage.

I am finding i really love this stuff (Bonneville) I hope I make it out there to run my junk

Good morning... Wife got an alert on her credit card yesterday stating that Paypal had been charged $6700 over the last month. She looked and it's all eBay charges for baseball cards :wtf:. I gave it my best surprised look and replied that much?? Well, I explained you did know I was buying a few and all were really good buys according to my buddy Jeff, who by the way had owned a card shop for several years. She just asked me not to do that every month to which I assured her I wouldn't. I should probably brace for whatever she buys...:lol:
takecover.jpg

-
Back