Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been busy in the Shop on brand x cars this week. Will spend today finalizing the 02 Ram to be ready for the curbside.... :thumbsup:

Small furrry one, finally got it to the vet and had its *** shaved! Tell you what we gave it kitty downers two hours before and the thing was still insane at the vets and had to get a tranquilizer shot to knock it out then had two hours to kill in the burg!

Mitch motors curbstoning.

Good deal. An amazing flip
I am always on alert for such deals. This is the second one in as many months. Had a Toyota Highlander in September that I bought super cheap, repaired, and sold. I curbstone them at my Son's house, on a well traveled road..... :thumbsup:

I am always on alert for such deals. This is the second one in as many months. Had a Toyota Highlander in September that I bought super cheap, repaired, and sold. I curbstone them at my Son's house, on a well traveled road..... :thumbsup:
This one should give you a bunch of "Walking Around Dong" for the winter

Ohhhh......, And I learned the Hard Way...Don't bring or try to exchange the last generation Hundred Bills in Viet Nam. They actually dont believe the old ones are real. Have been denied several times. On the occasion I was able to convert an old one, they wanted 20% of the value to do so...Crazy for sure. No explaining helps them. Viet people are quite suspicious . I haven't taken old Hun bills to Viet Nam for years now.... :lol:

Morning!
Frost, maybe. Thats it, we know its on the way.
Hope to get the Firebird near the end,and see the taillights next week..

Today is Fall Carlisle day Prob leave around 0900, just the wife and I going. OMR had something come up, no dong involved!

-
Back