Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How many of you all have seen an electric water pump on a 2018 Toyota Camry? Had a strange code in the ECM when I scanned it. When I investigated it it said water pump issue. I checked around and Toyota and other vendors wanted over $300 for the pump including the manifold that bolts to the engine. I was able to buy just the pump with the cover online for less than half of that. Obviously not Toyota, but fairly easy to get to. Really only had to remove the alternator to get to it. It. We will see. Save my Pastor's son a lot of money..
PXL_20241005_173013959.jpg
PXL_20241005_172606804.jpg
PXL_20241005_172618576.MP.jpg

Aftermarket garbage parts strike again!
Putting wiper motor/pump into this chevelle and it washed for a couple tests now nothing. Junk. Piss me off.
To top it off, mounting screws missing. Asked owner, nope never touched it. His son was screwing around with it and screws are not with the car. Its got some newer ones in it now, however they are metric.

The diablo2 tuner is easy. Walks you thru entire install. And backs up original tune in case you need it in future...
Yep, if you boys had real trucks, you know the one with a RAM logo you would likely be running Bully Dog tuner. Hah! On serious note @WV64Signet selecting a tuner is actually kind of a big deal. The one you for sure don’t want is any tuner that claims to do all brands. Tuners are fundamentally brand specific (overall) to a point. lots of claims other wise but it has been my experience the Diablo run great for Fords and the Bully dog run great on Dodge. No experience on Chevy? Do they even make a Diesel pickup? Dunno?

-
Back