Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @Ddaddy, Eddie came over today and I got some more pictures of his Dart with the 002 & 003 SS springs (along with the tire size)...
That's perfect! Thanks!

This one is the one I really needed to see. It confirms that they will sit about an inch higher than mine are now...

dsc08843-b-jpg.1714950543

yea, but that is rated at 145 horses at the flywheel ...I am pretty sure.

The later ones show 100- 105 horsepower in S.A.E. net which I am pretty sure means at the rear wheel.

The slant always had the same compression.

So I would bet new, my 68 slant could do maybe 100 but its tired now and worn out so 80 would be awesome
SAE net hp is measured at the flywheel but with additional requirements.

SAE HP - required a standard production engine be taken at random off the engine line, equipped with oil pump, water pump, fan, distributor, and generator/alternator. It also had to have standard exhaust manifold and header pipe in place.

SAE Net HP - all the above, PLUS all standard accessories found on the average model the engine was installed in. It had to have a full exhaust system, standard air cleaner in place, coolant in circulation and be measured at standard operating temperatures as found in the average model it was installed in.

I'm thinking more like the Green Giant's little buddy - - was it Little Sprout? :lol::lol:

Up in the valley of the Jolly Green Giant, there lives a guy they call the Little Green Sprout...

He's not very big, about the size of a twig...

But that's how Jolly Green Giants start out.

Ok Gang. All loaded and hooked up and ready to head out. Should be on my spots by 4pm. Gunner is hatin life already !!
WIN_20160713_13_12_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160713_13_12_30_Pro.jpg

Nah..not at all. Sitting downhill right there. There's a transition in the driveway , just behind the rear wheels of the truck. Nice and level when on the street.

Nah..not at all. Sitting downhill right there. There's a transition in the driveway , just behind the rear wheels of the truck. Nice and level when on the street.
I see two coolers and something with wheels on it - a creeper maybe? what ARE you planning to do there!!?? LOL

-
Back