Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hey hey - here you go Chris

Safe_Place.JPG

So whats up on us retired agendas today?
I will be taking my brother a nice flat screen tv to have in his bed room, and see how he feels about a drive to Black river .. He enjoyed riding in my 64 GMC (That reminds me) I need to pick up wipper blades ... this day is his day so we will see

Thanks Mike I need a set also and will prob be going through a storm on the way home also.

Chris you were right if I put the clearances at 0.0345 and the side play at 0.023 it is perfect!

Good morning, thanks for all the thumbs-up everyone, it feels really good. I went to start it just now, it fired up but looks like it's easy to flood so I'll let it rest a little while and then go back out. I just wanted to make sure their wasn't a drain on the battery because yesterday it had a dead battery (kid said he left the headlights on, but I wasn't sure if that was true.)

This car is a true original survivor so I'm not going to mess with it. Maybe electronic ignition, I don't think anyone objects to that upgrade. I'm going to give it a bath and drive it to Mr. Davis' shop this morning. I dropped my Toyota off with him yesterday morning for him to check over and I told him I would have a surprise, I told him before that I love Furys, I want to see the look on his face!

Here's some daylight pics

007.JPG

006.JPG

View attachment 1714958997

008.JPG

Great car you scored! I would have him change ALL the fluids and filters if you can who knows how long they were in there.

-
Back