Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Mike How is it there it is cold to say the least here for a few days.

Pup was not happy this morning. She was getting into position to do her business when a wind gust kicked up. Stopped in mid sqat and jumped around to face the other way. Lol

Mine is grounded she ate my new sneakers last night. I am pissed to say the least.

Pup was not happy this morning. She was getting into position to do her business when a wind gust kicked up. Stopped in mid sqat and jumped around to face the other way. Lol
That's when you know it is cold out!:rofl:

Trump in Hershey 7 tonight...
Gotta be nuts to stand out there today in line. Apparently they already had some showing up...

Seems like the new windows are working the house is nice this morning with only the coal stove on. 67 inside, last year we were lucky to do 60 with just that on.

Seems like the new windows are working the house is nice this morning with only the coal stove on. 67 inside, last year we were lucky to do 60 with just that on.
Do you even try to warm up the shop on days like this or just hide in the house all day?

Hey who repopd the cardboard glove box? I need one mine has been in and out way to many times and is pretty much shot.

-
Back