Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so here's what we learned. they're doing a dang near 60% cut. 40% of which are temps which we knew anyway. there's gonna be 2 waves of cuts. as of right now, I've made it thru the first. We wont know the second until next week :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

27f2d3648bcbee74720f9efa87c6f765.gif
http://picasion.com/

This is what it looked like to get 6" of snow in 5 hrs a few years back.
(Just doing my part to get us to 100k)

b75a4eb13d5510aa706e83807d6ceb43.gif
http://picasion.com/

The power of fabo is freaking awesome

last year I bought a pair of bucket seats off of feebay and they had come out of a 68 barracuda W/ deluxe interior

I had bought them for a satellite since A and B are the same frames. The seats had the barracuda metal medallions ....so I figured I would take them off when I re-did the seats for the satellite and leave them off since the satellite doesn't use those. They would have ended up in an enternal barn tote ....you know the dreaded plastic tub thingys they sell now a days LOL

then I come to find out from a friend that someone needs those exact medallions for a 68 barracuda that is coming together now.

I would rather see them in a barracuda better than cluttering up my barn ....so connection made, all thanks to FABO power

The power of fabo is freaking awesome

last year I bought a pair of bucket seats off of feebay and they had come out of a 68 barracuda W/ deluxe interior

I had bought them for a satellite since A and B are the same frames. The seats had the barracuda metal medallions ....so I figured I would take them off when I re-did the seats for the satellite and leave them off since the satellite doesn't use those. They would have ended up in an enternal barn tote ....you know the dreaded plastic tub thingys they sell now a days LOL

then I come to find out from a friend that someone needs those exact medallions for a 68 barracuda that is coming together now.

I would rather see them in a barracuda better than cluttering up my barn ....so connection made, all thanks to FABO power
Got any for 68 GTS ??

Thanks Rani!

Lou was stoked when I called him with your news last night.

Evening folks, Just got back from Grand Junction. Went go see my Mom. Just came in from doing brakes on the wife's Dakota, ya.
Cold front is really moving in fast.

-
Back