20160713_171258.jpg

b3.jpg

Ben Chewie 3a.jpg

Ben Connery 2.jpg

ben mancakes.jpg

Ben selfie.jpg

Ben-fur 2.jpg

benrickster stache.jpg

A few there I might agree are best of. Others including mine =worst of. That was the scary looking early version of me. The last one was much better.

Prob, seems to work better than petro based. Got the mix down pretty good.
Ray I use PB Blaster parts cleaner in mine.. Comes in 5 gal drum...I can get my price for ya when my supplier reopens on Monday...

hahahahaahah my daughter got on my laptop and found pics of different cars.... she found a 70 dart in hemi orange and started screaming DART DADDDY DART! ORANGE DART. so I asked her if she liked Darts, she goes" Awe cute, I love Darts"..

my wife is gonna be so annoyed hehe

hahahahaahah my daughter got on my laptop and found pics of different cars.... she found a 70 dart in hemi orange and started screaming DART DADDDY DART! ORANGE DART. so I asked her if she liked Darts, she goes" Awe cute, I love Darts"..

my wife is gonna be so annoyed hehe
orange you say - well then she has good taste for sure!! :D

Liked this one since it has a drain shelf built in, it will get use but not crazy use.

s-l500.jpg

I almost went with the drum type but like the petcock on the bottom to drain it.

I am just at the point that doing it it buckets is getting old for sure. This way it is there and ready to go.

-
Back