Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lol want to see Rons version of the lift day shirt! Only disturbing to MOPAR guys!

GetFileAttachment

Man I looked around for blast cabinet gloves end ended up ordering them from the closest e bay seller Monday and they are still not here, not to happy.

The woman who lives in my house is going out of town (actually out of state) for a week or so.. me and the critter got some serious drinking to do...

yea, sick or not, I have some things that need to get done - "spring" cleaning - cyas!
Already around 60 degrees. Time for me to do something outside. Gotta refill the antifreeze on the Magnum (let it drain overnight). Then maybe some yard work.

The Beach Boys went back in the studio last year and re-recorded some of their songs... Here's a good one...

The Beach Boys, featuring John Cowsill on drums, who's married to Vicki Peterson of the Bangles. 'Cause it's all about the Bangles. 1 degree of separation; they've sung with everybody, including, this week, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, at the Musicares Awards.

Lol want to see Rons version of the lift day shirt! Only disturbing to MOPAR guys!

Vise grips are there.

Oh and hey, whoever asked about the old-style gas can tubes: There's state and federal laws against selling them on gas cans - it's an air pollution thing - so buy a diesel or kerosene can; they're still allowed on those. Or, a lot of heavy equipment lube is sold in bottles with flexible spouts that will screw right onto some gas cans.
Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 10.20.06 PM.png

Vise grips are there.

Oh and hey, whoever asked about the old-style gas can tubes: There's state and federal laws against selling them on gas cans - it's an air pollution thing - so buy a diesel or kerosene can; they're still allowed on those. Or, a lot of heavy equipment lube is sold in bottles with flexible spouts that will screw right onto some gas cans.
View attachment 1715019541
Also, you can buy gas cans with the good nozzles in speed shops and bike shops as racing equipment, 'cause racing equipment is exempt from the air pollution rule.

Off to chase my little white balls around for a few hours. GOLF. Gentlemen ONLY Ladies Forbidden.

-
Back