Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well guys I have to go. My neighbor has to put his Rottweiler down this morning and he asked me to dig (with the backhoe) the grave while he is at the vet. I will miss old Diesel myself. I am sure it will be a sad morning for him.

They were! My buddy Max bought the house and he is the one finding them. We thought the first one found was just a joke....but 6?
Oh yeh. A buddy of mine... So do you have them together now and are they getting along with each other?:lol:

Well guys I have to go. My neighbor has to put his Rottweiler down this morning and he asked me to dig (with the backhoe) the grave while he is at the vet. I will miss old Diesel myself. I am sure it will be a sad morning for him.
That sucks. I was thinking you put a hole in one or two and had to get rid of the evidence.

sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing.. doesn't make it suck any less though

Now for something completely different!
Mini-Clown-01.jpg

My fondest memory of Diesel was we were standing outside looking at our bikes when Aarons wife left Diesel out. He was a big dog and he walked right over to me because we were buddies and he took his paw and hit me right in the Ba_ _ s. I just about passed out. And he was just saying hi.

Yeah whats up with them shot a few around here also, they must catch it easily?

-
Back