Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ensure kicking in?

FB_IMG_1488552882814.jpg

Imagine that somewhere in the Twilight Zone people were sitting around watching what they think is a bizarre episode of the Twilight Zone...

only to suddenly realize they had simply stumbled across this thread...in a place called FABO.

I am shocked no not really just tenszed

I got that last night after physical therapy. Ice and tenze. Let me know when it's high enough. She cranked it all the way up. Can you feel that. I said no. Though I was going to go in cardiac arrest.maybe it's not working you sure you can't feel that. No sweet heart. I can't feel a thing.

Imagine that somewhere in the Twilight Zone people were sitting around watching what they think is a bizarre episode of the Twilight Zone...

only to suddenly realize they had simply stumbled across this thread...in a place called FABO.
It could almost be a sitcom!

You do realize we are CIA monitored.

only to suddenly realize they had simply stumbled across this thread...in a place called HOPPY DAYS.
Fixed it!

Nothing this is some one with no life lives to look lfe look at the post count you hater!

-
Back