Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning soaks.. i mean folks.. i need to ban the little woman from Pinterest. I got home yesterday and she has 3 projects for me. Knocked one out yesterday but a piece of my weekend is now planned for me.. damned Martha Stewart disease..

Good morning soaks.. i mean folks.. i need to ban the little woman from Pinterest. I got home yesterday and she has 3 projects for me. Knocked one out yesterday but a piece of my weekend is now planned for me.. damned Martha Stewart disease..
Oh my :BangHead: Same here, at times my bar is full of lamp parts and her penterest projects :wtf: how am I going to blend this drink and read my playboys :rofl:

Lord please let my trash can stay stood up until the trash men come at 10am.. !! just thinking out loud :thankyou:

Well I guess everyone has conversations going on somewhere :(.............. I am having a good one by myself :rofl:

Everyone left you to read your playboy's by yourself. I can't imagine anyone human wanting in on that :poke:

Mornin folks, should be in the 50s here today. In and out is ok, over rated.

Memories of VN?lol
Yeah... my VN buddy Alex has been stayin at my place while they work on the new shop. His house is an hour away. Anyhow , he's been bringin fresh VN foods and showing my wife how to cook VN stuff. Last night , we hand rolled , pork egg rollls and had em with fried rice. Good Stuff....

Later. Going to be to nice a day to hang in. Next few looking nasty, if you can believe the weather idiots.

Yeah... my VN buddy Alex has been stayin at my place while they work on the new shop. His house is an hour away. Anyhow , he's been bringin fresh VN foods and showing my wife how to cook VN stuff. Last night , we hand rolled , pork egg rollls and had em with fried rice. Good Stuff....

I'm just concerned about your desire for a salty wet noodle.:rolleyes::poke::lol:

Everyone left you to read your playboy's by yourself. I can't imagine anyone human wanting in on that :poke:
Never had one and have not seen one in many year, I was just funning everyone I promise :)

Hey Memi !!
Morning !!

I hear in and out makes a good burger .....never tried one tho
I Had my first one up in Min. near the air port a couple years ago with Sister C here I thought they was very good myself

Mornin folks, should be in the 50s here today. In and out is ok, over rated.
I agree, but it was a bunch better then a Micky D's :steering:

Hey.. I'm cookin an Omaha Burger now, To break up , and put in my Ramen Beef noodles, for Breakfast....:thumbsup:
I just fried up some fresh deer sausage and scrambled three large eggs with cheese , Treva loves waking up to her man cooking :thumbsup:

-
Back