Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Toe-maters
Good Morning

2017-11-28-09-37-06-.jpg

ok you all are smart. I tried this on FBBO and got nothing. Anyone know where I can get a digital copy online of the 1964 dodge chassis manual?

Although , it is nice to log on, and only have to read back 3 pages....:rofl:

1 page plus one post.
I had an early appt. finally rested enough to tackle another set of exhaust manifold gaskets. All 6 nuts came off y-pipe nicely (3/4” impact or what i call the howitzer)
A quick coffee and dive in.

Good morning, good to see everybody. I was busy yesterday with medical stuff, routine but as usual there is something unusual about my system they want to study on. Had some nice nurses to talk to while waiting...that's a profession that deserves our respect.

Anyway today is a day off to take the Fury out and enjoy some peace and quiet at home. Have a soup going...I am late to the crock pot game but they promise I'll have something really good in 7 hours.

1 page plus one post.
I had an early appt. finally rested enough to tackle another set of exhaust manifold gaskets. All 6 nuts came off y-pipe nicely (3/4” impact or what i call the howitzer)
A quick coffee and dive in.
You are working WAY too hard......:lol:

I haven't had a repair job in a month, but I think I have a few coming this week....

I didn't trust yous guys at first but after watching this video I'm a frickin' expert. This guy is my hero!

:rofl::rofl:

Hey Ray.. Just got off the phone with Howards Cams. They're gonna send me rod and main brgs and oil pump and intake gaskets, ans a $200 for machine work. AS you know, they already sent me a new cam and lifters and gaskets. So.. it looks like they did ok...standing behind their product..I'm really just out the labor, but it is my project anyhow, So live and learn, I guess. @halifaxhops

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone know off the top of their head what the diameter is on the oil pump drive shaft on a small block?

Four out of 6 studs broken. Two stickouts which i got, two to drill. Waaahhhhh!!!!
Have a coffee and go buy some good drill bitches....oh well.
No point losing my mind over it. Turn up the tunes and power through.

-
Back