Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got one for you,flood lights outside my front door went out within 3 days of each other.
Never thought average life rating would be that close. Mind you, those lights are probably 20 years old. Back when quality control meant something. Lets see how long the led’s last.
A wire nut or screw holding a wire is getting hot, the led will not pull so much amps so I bet you are good to go..

Good morning, quiet and foggy here, feels like Christmas is taking forever to get here. Maybe because it is on a Monday, when we are normally closed. We were so slow last night. But Christmas Eve and Christmas we are all booked up, then one day off and busy straight through New Years. Then we are closed for maintenance.
Coworkers will bring lots of food and pastries in for Christmas, so I am bringing in something tonight, an idea I want to try. French bread, stuffed with pimento cheese, barbeque chicken and pickles, wrap the whole loaf in bacon and bake it.

hello gang...

got a short break from work now...

Hopefully I can get the rest of this cold licked...

Not sure if will go to Detroit for the holiday, if I do I may be able to hang out with Keegan Michael Key on Christmas day...

Happy Christmas Eve - Eve, I don't go back to work till Wednesday. :thumbsup:
Sounds like the kids have decided what they are doing... Nobody here till next weekend. So a nice quiet four day weekend here. Then work 3 days and kids will be here for New Years Eve and Day.

The poly rotates!!! It's got compression too! This thing may just live after all!!! Now for the wiring and I'm gonna try firing it up. Stay tuned

The poly I had in a 61 fury, had well over 200K before it went tits up.....
My buddy said the engine was rebuilt in the winter of 2001. Then caught the harness caught fire shortly there after. May Luck out and this thing be ready to run. Just have to find the reverse band lever for the trans. They are unique to 64 pushbuttons and that is what is broke

Hell yeah.. I got Flat Screen, Soda Machine ...With BEER.... Heat, AC, Laptop.... Wife says.. all I need is a cot.. LOL
Same here,satellite tuned to stingray radio,surveillance camera pointing down driveway.stereo loud enough to piss off the neighbours. Had plans fot the hammock, couldnt find it. Wife sold it at a garage sale...4 post hoist would have held it up nicely.

-
Back