Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Matt autocross is cool love watching it. I'm into car show no one likes to sit in the rain for a car show.
MMike my SNL and 11 and 5 year old grandsons all dirt bike race, both indoors and outdoors. Its an expensive hobby, but its what they like to do as a family.
I was just :poke:. Makes total sense for regular car shows. Only one I go to semi-regularly is the Frostbite rally, which is pretty informal and everyone leaves at noon.

Nope. Too much walking in the heat for me. Nothing I need to get from there either.
Nothing I really need either.....Just would be cool for a get together before I got too old to drive out there....Again!!! :BangHead: I will never get that old....

Nothing I really need either.....Just would be cool for a get together before I got too old to drive out there....Again!!! :BangHead: I will never get that old....
It's on my bucket list to. I'm hoping to go this year, but we'll see.

Checkin' in. What's happening on Sat. night? Just poured a Whisky 7. @Ben Drinkin will be responding pretty quick with a cheer!

Thanks Dave, Those are cool. Love the cartoonish ones!
I’m figuring out how to best do the toon type images by continual practice. I’ve learned a ton as I go and almost have it nailed now. Still plenty of room for improvement though...so the practicing will continue until I have it completely mastered.

Only took me 3 years to truly master photoshop, so I figure another year or so and I will have the toon type images from blending the 2 programs down pat.

One day, when I retire from working for a living and can follow my passion, I expect to go to Carlisle and other venues selling my artwork as posters, t-shirts, hats, etc....just for the fun of it.

I might even make a few bucks at it too.

One day, when I retire from working for a living and can follow my passion, I expect to go to Carlisle and other venues selling my artwork as posters, t-shirts, hats, etc....just for the fun of it.

I might even make a few bucks at it too.
And you will!

-
Back