Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beer. More beer.. :thumbsup:
You should join us the next time we all get together. Last time, there was a lot of beer that ended its days here...

EFC15625-2606-418F-B2C6-BED7606B5C0F.jpeg

Front diff wasnt a dana 60....
Turned down his lower offer.
So no deal.
What a waste of time. Especially his. Bet his buddy was pissed. He had to drive,50 or 60 in gas.

Front diff wasnt a dana 60....
Turned down his lower offer.
So no deal.
What a waste of time. Especially his. Bet his buddy was pissed. He had to drive,50 or 60 in gas.
The guy thought your truck had a Dana 60 front diff, and thats why he wanted the truck?

I lost my avatar once... There's no time like the first time!
Ben, I'm just pullin your chain. Came home from work this afternoon, went in the garage and found a small puddle of tranny fluid on the floor, right before a car show Saturday. Like some people, I don't like those kinda suprises!

Yup, i advertised it as 4:10 diffs.never asked what diffs it had. I never thought to look or to mention it.
He asked for pictures, but not of diffs, i would have obliged.
Oh well. Will safety it and insure it. Then sell it. Would be a great winter monster.

One time I pulled in the driveway where I was house-sitting, and the car puked atf. I'm like WTF. So jack the car up - bumper jack, get stump under it so its safe, nothing broken or leaking.
slant6 '75 Valiant. Never found anything wrong and it never did it again. There's was nothing about the drive that should have caused it to puke through the vent - but that's must be what happened. weird.

Yup, i advertised it as 4:10 diffs.never asked what diffs it had. I never thought to look or to mention it.
He asked for pictures, but not of diffs, i would have obliged.
Oh well. Will safety it and insure it. Then sell it. Would be a great winter monster.
Not your problem. Wonder what he was planning that needed that stout of a diff. Stump pulling contest or something serious...

Mud truck i think.
Like you said, not my problem.
I kind of like the truck,i may keep it. Time will tell.

And Mitch is my idol! He's kinda badass..

And Hoppy's a maniac.

And Keefer too cool for his own good... He knows Halestorm.. I'm in awe..

And Tike gots a great ***... And a Santa hat..

And Wolfie... Words are not enough!

And Timmy is a nutjob.. I look forward to having a drink with him soon..

And then there's Ddaddy!! What needs to be said... Kinda the ****!

Now back to your regularly scheduled stuff..

What am I, chopped liver???? :soapbox:

Theres a young guy up here, buying any a body, tearing em apart and selling off the pieces
But he wants top dollar.
Not in the hobby, but in the business. Not good for us po’ folk trying to put together a car.

This one was going to scrap have to do my civic duty, to far gone to restore but good for a ton of parts though from what I can see in the pictures, Just cant see it on the property a customer of his that he is clearing off.

Well hoppy,if the grille center section and backup lenses are useable ,i would be willing to pay a fair price...

Let me get it here it is pretty rough body wise prob all rot about 6" up. You have first dibs. Supposed to have the buckets and a console also, but sun faded. Have to convince the wife it is lawn art! Basically bought it for the rear glass I know what they go for.
6 cyl car no motor now.

Hoppy....You may not believe this but I just looked at one (65 barracuda) that the body seems good and solid but the interior is trashed...

I just now thought of you if you would be interested....This is the guy who's dad died over a year ago. He has 109 titled cars plus others. I finally got to see them. I was not permitted to take pictures but it was the most amazing pile of cars I have ever seen in one place. Mostly from the 50's They could only be parted out and the problem is he thinks they are valuable.

Let me get it here it is pretty rough body wise prob all rot about 6" up. You have first dibs. Supposed to have the buckets and a console also, but sun faded. Have to convince the wife it is lawn art! Basically bought it for the rear glass I know what they go for.
6 cyl car no motor now.
Can you tell me what car you have to part out Hop's ?

-
Back