Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The little woman even added her own touch.

20180504_213417.jpg

Three bar stools, but no beer tap.
No beer? That reminds me. The wife is leaving for St Louis tomorrow until Tuesday when I will drive down to pick her up. Long story short, no wife schedule. I will have time to start a couple batches of beer!

Last edited:
Yup. Ya need two more people in there to help with work. I assume the work here is bar work.

I haven’t ordered one yet. Might do a white veggie tonight, not sure now since yours made me think maybe a regular veggie. I will cogitate on in over a few beers...
You gotta be careful even with veggie Pizza and beer, you can end up like this..

blown65.jpeg

Aw comm'on Dave. I think it was meant in humour, not a specific suggestion about your consumption. For most people, if they are not careful about how much they consume of such things, could contribute to such an outcome.

Aw comm'on Dave. For most people, if they are not careful about how much they consume of such things, could contribute to such an outcome.
It wasn't meant to offend you (or anyone), just trying to be a little funny.

Last edited:
@GTS Dave Yea. I know. I just edited my comment to make that plain.
Arg. Too many Dave's! I was addressing DDaddy's reply. I shoulda used the reply button.

Last edited:
Never a dull moment with a Mopar...running great till we stopped some place and wouldn't start...no gas showing in the fuel filter. Pour a little into the carb, it fires up and drives fine till we shut it off again, same thing happens...gas in carb, starts and drives fine again. Not ideal situation for driving my out-of-state visitors around.

Never a dull moment with a Mopar...running great till we stopped some place and wouldn't start...no gas showing in the fuel filter. Pour a little into the carb, it fires up and drives fine till we shut it off again, same thing happens...gas in carb, starts and drives fine again. Not ideal situation for driving my out-of-state visitors around.
Ah ha. The proves it. A conspiracy!
(see my earlier posts from this evening if this makes no sense)

Well, went to car show,got to hear the Spinners, brought back old memories. There's only one left of the original group, but they did a pretty good job of keeping the old tunes
in play. Duster ran good, only 2 others were there. 6 mopars all together vs about 300 classics.

Seriously.
Could be winter fuel contributing to vapor. Summer fuels arrive at the retail starting now.
Is the exit of the fuel filter higher than the entrance? Chrysler started doing that to allow vapor to burp out, and leave fuel in the bottom of th filter.

Were you putting fuel into the bowl vent or down the bores?

Seriously.
Could be winter fuel contributing to vapor. Summer fuels arrive at the retail starting now.
Is the exit of the fuel filter higher than the entrance? Chrysler started doing that to allow vapor to burp out, and leave fuel in the bottom of th filter.

Were you putting fuel into the bowl vent or down the bores?

just poured into the bores (sorry I fell asleep...long day)

just poured into the bores (sorry I fell asleep...long day)

If there is no fuel in the carb or fuel line.
check gas cap. Return line to tank. Does it have one of those charcoal canisters. Not familiar with that models sounds like fuel is draining back .

Too many chairs. A couple weeks back,my buddy an i were having a coffeee, old guy drops by, starts complaining there werent enough chairs. I said there was a perfectly good chair in his truck....he didnt see any humor in that....

You could have told him there are some 'heated' electric chairs in jail that he can use....

No beer? That reminds me. The wife is leaving for St Louis tomorrow until Tuesday when I will drive down to pick her up. Long story short, no wife schedule. I will have time to start a couple batches of beer!

Party at TMM's house!!!! Road trip..... :thumbsup: :steering:

-
Back