Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, I think about my actions and don't hurt any feelings , but if I do it was not ment to :thankyou:
I wasn't talking about you lol. I just knew if there was one person here who truly believed in karma that it'd be you. Kudos my friend

Looks maybe, but if I remember right they are Mother and doughter hookers that was hooking together somewhere in the news, police was looking for them
that's why I laughed. It made national news a while back

Well tax man has been paid for another year. Now I think I'll work on my new driveway this weekend some more. Two weeks ago I cut a 10 wide path thru the woods to the soon to be house site, I think I'll expand that to 20 feet

Well tax man has been paid for another year. Now I think I'll work on my new driveway this weekend some more. Two weeks ago I cut a 10 wide path thru the woods to the soon to be house site, I think I'll expand that to 20 feet
I would for sure, 10 feet drive way is a bit small if there are turns and big tree's near by, just ask me :lol: I moved three big oaks 10 years ago, UPS and FED_Ex can now make it up my drive and turn around

I would for sure, 10 feet drive way is a bit small if there are turns and big tree's near by, just ask me :lol: I moved three big oaks 10 years ago, UPS and FED_Ex can now make it up my drive and turn around
Yeah, my jeep can fit thru it but anything else, booed but after cutting a path 10 feet wide by 700 feet long, I kind of ran of motivation for that weekend

Truck lately brake lines are all breaking now as I change the rubber hoses, have the steering box out for a rebuild/seal finally got the pan on will button up the front after the steering box goes back in and stripping the cada as parts are asked for. Did not know that thing has a push button trans in it until yesterday when I got the console cover off. Some dumbass added two scrader vales to the back to it for air shocks! The rest of it is fine though.:mob::mad:

-
Back