Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spelled Holley wrong. My pup disapproves. LOL
Somebody spent too much and missed the fact that you never get it back.
Maybe it's lighting or my imagination, but it looks darker deeper red on the quarters/back. Doors/front more orange. Thinking maybe took apart to paint and it laid different.
yeah, its extremely unlikely to get money back. I think people watch too many reality TV shows and think they can flip stuff or make money on these. Unless its a highly desirable car, just not happening.

Good morning. I always stop by here but nothing exciting to share on my end. Checked on the Fury yesterday, Mr. Davis decided to order GM HEI ignition for it, which is fine with me, SlantSixDan endorses it.

Sent a PM to the guy in AZ with a bumper. Try to confirm it's all it appears and correct for my car, AND see if he has any thoughts on shipping...

Sent a PM to the guy in AZ with a bumper. Try to confirm it's all it appears and correct for my car, AND see if he has any thoughts on shipping...
that is a nice bumper.

Well, toyota going into shop tomorrow for estimate due to deer encounter.

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

Well spent the last two days running around getting stuff for the trip, for the trailer, for the car,....ugh!
On top of that wife went to the ER last night, turned out to be her gall bladder. Didn't get home until 1am, up at 5:30, I'm tired.
Still need to mow and load the car later tonight.
I'm looking forward to getting there so I can do nothing...unless I want to of course.:D

Hey all, I just bought a larger trailer for my Carlisle trip, an Aluma 548. 4X8 foot weighs only 300 lbs. 2K Cap.

All that grief with DMV for the little one and you buy another? :rofl:Does sound like a handy little booger though.
Yep, want to jump off a cliff!! The other one is just a little too small, I sold it for 500.00. Made out ok. Paid 1500. for new one.

The manufacture wants 350. for a set, 150.00 for shipping. 500 total. Seems high...And no where else to find them,

-
Back