Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If i can get on the tractor long enough,4-5 hours. 60”mower behind my kubota diesel. 9 acres total.
My Wifes family has a 75 acre Tobacco Farm, 5 minutes away from me. I do all my hunting there. Deer, Turkey, Geese, Ground Hogs, Etc.
I am also the caretaker, since there are no houses there, only a few large Tobacco Barns. I cut the 45 acres, that are cleared, twice a year. In the spring, then in the fall. Takes me 4-5 hours at a time, in 4-5 trips, each season. AND........ I have twin Antique Tractors to deal with/upkeep. 1938 Case model SC 4cyl gas, 6 volt syst. Old 60 in Woods Bush Hog....Fun Fun Fun..
IMG_1813.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
009.jpg
004.jpg

If i can get on the tractor long enough,4-5 hours. 60”mower behind my kubota diesel. 9 acres total.

My Wifes family has a 75 acre Tobacco Farm, 5 minutes away from me. I do all my hunting there. Deer, Turkey, Geese, Ground Hogs, Etc.
I am also the caretaker, since there are no houses there, only a few large Tobacco Barns. I cut the 45 acres, that are cleared, twice a year. In the spring, then in the fall. Takes me 4-5 hours at a time, in 4-5 trips, each season. AND........ I have twin Antique Tractors to deal with/upkeep. 1938 Case model SC 4cyl gas, 6 volt syst. Old 60 in Woods Bush Hog....Fun Fun Fun..
IMG_1813.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
014.jpg

002.jpg

Morning!
Still raining on and off. Day should be light workload. Just as well,would like to clean the shop. A bit. Or not.

Good grief TJ comes in and we all disappear. Me...I have to go to work. Have at it peoples.

I figured it was my fault.
Guess i shoulda started earlier.
I should get my day started too.
See you at the next coffee break.

Morning. Hit and run.. Only 1.9 years till retirement and it aint getting here quick enuf.

Just looking around for deals here!
You seem to be a master of that.

I found one last night on facebook, 300 bucks for a very good shape, 318 poly aluminum Edelbrock 6 pack manifold. I thought about pulling the trigger until i thought about the 1200-1500 for the carbs and linkage I'd need

Moving slow this morning, did my duty looking over other post's from early this morning and all looked good.:). my friends a/c quit on him in his shop so I trouble shot it and drove to town for a new thermostat, cleaned his coils in side and out side unit, he brought me a bbq sandwich and a few cold beers, wife had to come get me because I sure as hell did not need to drive home... glad it's all behind me and he is a happy fellow gear head / Bass player :).

Road trip for a groovy four day weekend away from the house :thumbsup::thumbsup:, enjoy Mike, maybe next year :)

-
Back