Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Perfect temp to be outside, I found my crank and water pump pulleys for my 360 I took off 6 years ago :thumbsup:

Post some pictures so I can see if you are using compatible parts and not mixing some old and newer stuff....

Looks fairly clear out there. I think their rain prediction is going to fall on it's face for today. That good, let it soak in for a bit before the next rain.

Morning All. Crap weather this weekend for us. Right at freezing with rain, snow, sleet mix.....going to have to get the snowblower fired up for the season I guess...grrrr

I agree guess they are sleeping in. Going to be 50 here today. Neighbor's been wanting to work on the Barracuda. Think I'll have him come down this afternoon and start putting things back together. Several little things to do.

Not to sure what I am up to prob be on the cuda for a bit I hope.

We're going to be working on the younger kid's Barracuda today also...

He took it out the other day to the dealer that his brother works as a lube tech at and it wouldn't start at the gas station they filled up at on the way home... They started smelling smoke and hot electronics and disconnected the battery so it wouldn't fry anything... Him and I took out the ignition switch and tested it and it is working fine... We were thinking that it may have dirty contacts inside as sometimes when he turns the key to start it, he gets nothing... If he tries a few more times, then it will work... When we tested the switch with a continuity meter, the beep started as soon as he turned the key, so I believe the switch is fine...

I do want to go through the wiring under the hood and dash to look for a wire that may have some insulation worn off and causing a short sometimes... Maybe we will just rewire the whole thing to make sure that the wiring is good...

We're happy just to get in the mid 40's here...
THink we will be about the same. Expecting more rain this afternoon. Won't matter much to me, gotta work. Gonna get at least well into the 50's tomorrow. Hopefully we don't get the rain they are showing chance on/off much of the day. Would be good to have one last 'nice' day for the year on a day I don't go to work.

We got a little rain overnight up here. Some of the local hills that were burned this summer are starting to show a little green.

Your up e@rly...

Yes, early for me as I work second shift...

However we were able to get out 'early' for us last night with only 1/2 hour overtime as we banged out our trucks on time... The first time that we got out by midnight on a Friday in months...

We are training the weekend shift to load our trucks on Fridays as we are going to 4 day work weeks instead of 5 and they have to learn how to load the trucks on Friday... They don't load trucks on the weekend until Sunday evening for the Monday local shuttles....

The guy that I'm training and I got our second truck out a half hour early after it came in 45 minutes late... We unloaded it with the help of a couple other loaders who needed some of the orders that came in our truck to put on theirs...

Our dept lead was bragging to some of the other loaders that my trainee and I banged it out so fast... However, it was not that many orders to put on and we had most of the orders already staged on the loading dock waiting for him to come in...

With all of us there, it was great that we all teamed up to help each other and get everything loaded in time... :thumbsup:

We got a little rain overnight up here. Some of the local hills that were burned this summer are starting to show a little green.

Did you say a little 'green'???

Pot Kettle.jpg

Good morning folks. Slept in a bit myself this morning. Gotta grab a cup and route a wire or two before the wife wakes up.

You're going to wire up your wife??? What options are you adding to her???? :D :poke:

"Honey, can you bring me a beer???" :D

pot-kettle-jpg.jpg

Cows in the permitted pot fields probably go over about as well as wild hogs in the broccoli fields around here.
Them farmers get all nutted up about that :rofl:

-
Back