Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A friend of mine just sent me a picture of some socks Santa brought him...these are sweet

42937.jpeg

I don't usually say anything serious on this thread (or anywhere else actually) but I'm really grateful to have this bunch around.. You folks are all great people.. Thanks for having me as part of your famiy.
Anytime your as warped as most of us. You really need to camp out at Carlisle one year.

Looks to me like two 4 cyl stacked on each other. Love to play with one of those. Bet I know some one that has one . Think Tim can guess who.

Definitely a strange one. Two coils one for each "distributor" Reading the instructions seems like a lot can go wrong there.

Read think page two a ton of tiny in internal adjustments in that thing. Have to ask Mark if he has one. If any one does he will.

Read think page two a ton of tiny in internal adjustments in that thing. Have to ask Mark if he has one. If any one does he will.
I saw a Nova with two, yes two chevy V6's in it! One in front of the other. It used one Dist. A V12 Dist! What a ton of problems tuning that thing! It ran very smooth...

Had a gmc farm truck with a v-12 big *** motor two V6 kind of bolted together 702 Cuin. Wish I kept that one.

attachment.jpg

Merry Christmas guys...……..was called out to southern Cali as my wife's mom has gone into initial hospice...….she's 89 and I guess the lord will call her home soon. Making the best of days to come...……..hope everyone has a great holiday season, and thanks again Dave for the calendar, really a killer Mopar collector's item in my humble opinion, I gave one to my buddy....he love's it.
Higgs

As always a very white Xmas up here on the Frozen Tundra. Be safe all, eat and drink like the pirates you are.
Blessed be!
Been reading a book about scotch. There was mention about running spirits between Canada and North Dakota during prohabition. Got some illegal stash up there? LOL

-
Back