Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
No rain last night,so thats good.
Went out to shop, the carport i put in front of my office,is now garbage. I didnt think there was that much wind, but aparrently there was. It was anchored, broke the ratchet strap. Crazy.

next few days going to be hot! I better get a/c in shop running.
Oh man, broke the strap !! Wild wind for sure..

Good Morning Gang :lol:
IMG-e3e2f1ee85752e4ec417c8cdd0da9327-V.jpg

The fog burns off mid morning, low to mid 70s by 14:00, pretty typical for these parts. Makes this area real popular with the overheated folks from the San Joaquin Valley. Gettin' in the water at the beach on this side of Pt. Concepcion, better bring your wet suit :realcrazy:.

Morning time for Carlisle...just a dreamer this year. Looking forward to next year!!

Straight down from the Bering Sea.

10° difference in the water temp from these beaches to the beaches on the other side of the Point. There is one little bay up the beach a ways that is usually a little warmer, but that may have changed since they decomissioned Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant :rolleyes: :lol:

10° difference in the water temp from these beaches to the beaches on the other side of the Point. There is one little bay up the beach a ways that is usually a little warmer, but that may have changed since they decomissioned Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant :rolleyes: :lol:
The CA landscape is changing with all the power plant shut downs...

OIP.dBXBjgzMPQ7X0adu-b7BwgHaD_?w=309&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.jpg

Morning. Already fighting the good fight with my 401k. On hold again. Last time was 7 hours, I will succeed

Funny how those tend to warm up the water...:thumbsup:

We need more of them

The local lobster and abalone farmers really appreciated Diablo's help :lol:.
Big storm tore up the breakwater at Diablo one winter. That big rip rap rock ain't cheap so they were using divers and cranes to recover what they could reach to reuse it. Fish and game watched those rocks like a hawk because they usually had abalone along for the ride. Dozer operator I knew was out there to push them big rocks around, part of the job was to pry the abalone off the rocks and fling them back in the sea. He would grab a bunch of like baseball sized rock and put them on the fender of the dozer before he went out to work the breakwater. See an abalone, grab a rock and the abalone bar, get off the tractor pry the abalone off the big rock chuck the little rock into the ocean, throw the abalone up on the dozer :rofl:.

Good morning guys....up a little early for me. Frequent thunderstorms here lately. Nothing much new, Mom had a fall, at 86 first time in hospital since my little sister was born. She's out now and doing ok.

There's a YouTube channel that's pretty interesting to me, I Do Cars, the guy has a salvage business and each segment he tears down a bad engine he knows nothing about and figures out what happened.

Fury is good....usually only drive it on Sunday, Charleston traffic and drivers makes me nervous.

Good morning everyone. Off to Orthopedic in a min. Have a great day. I hope to make it to Carlisle next year

-
Back