Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man tempest is dangerous sent messages on a bunch of dwell meters. might need a second mortgage.

Score!
nc_ohc=NOJsKe1PB2MAX9MHZPv&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

It's Satellite Sunday!

View attachment 1716071940

Good morning :D :lol:
Tank!!

Great movie.

The owner of that tank at the time, Fred Ropkey was a friend of my dads. Back in 1997, I got to ride in that very Sherman. Fred Ropkey before his death owned the largest private collection of armored vehicles in the world, including this Sherman. Lived over in Crawfordsville, IN. He also had the Apollo 5 Block 1 Command Module.

Dad’s one half track came via Fred Ropkey. That sure was a fun day and I wish we had taken photos.

I just got home myself from Vietnam. Was there since October. This time was able to bring my lady back. All is good. Probably heading back to Vietnam in 6 months. Maryland winter months in Vietnam. And Vietnam rainy season or summer here in America. Best of both worlds....
Excellent! Im sure it was a fantastic trip as always and congrats on bringing the little lady back with you! I think you have yourself a good plan set up for traveling!

I almost detoured off my travel route yesterday to try and have my ear drums assaulted by a AA or BB racer as I passed In N Out Drag Strip in Pomona, but the traffic was F#$%ed up from the time I entered LA County to the time I got to the beach in O'side. :BangHead:

-
Back