Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Excellent! Im sure it was a fantastic trip as always and congrats on bringing the little lady back with you! I think you have yourself a good plan set up for traveling!
Hey Ramie. Stompers on Facebook? The guy I tagged is a truck, tractor puller. The whole family is.

Its going very well! Hot this time of year. Yesterday was 98*, but have yet to break the 100* Mark. Last year this time we got to 110*. The rains will start again this month, so that will start to cool the weather down and freshen everything back up.
Now that you’re settled, you need a new Mopar!

Now that you’re settled, you need a new Mopar!
Hahaha, I've looked and the only Mopar car I found was a Colt. LOL I've never even seen a muscle car here. I've heard of some car shows and I've seen pictures of some older cadillacs, and other cars like that but just no muscle cars. They would not be a good car for here, the road just suck and no where to drive it. Only 4x4 where I live.

Strangely I've seen a lot of more door Nova's for sale up in the main city..

Morning fellers. Nice morning then the wind picks back up around here. Couple of fires started in the hills to the west. Fire fighters had their work cut out for them with the 30mph winds they had.

-
Back