Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fireworks show was a washout got an inch and a half of rain last night. Very humid feeding the horses and walking the dogs. Back in for some oatmeal and coffee.

Usually somewhere in setting you find a on/off for these.

If you like a or app it's handy. I allow Goggle to display my sport team scores in a little window while games are being played. It's just a choice of what you want and what's handy

If you like a or app it's handy. I allow Goggle to display my sport team scores in a little window while games are being played. It's just a choice of what you want and what's handy
Just sucks when you 'allow' a new app and don't realize how much crap it wants to dump on your screen. Then you have to search for the right settings to make it function for you. 9 out of 10 I just say F it and delete the app when that happens.

Just sucks when you 'allow' a new app and don't realize how much crap it wants to dump on your screen. Then you have to search for the right settings to make it function for you. 9 out of 10 I just say F it and delete the app when that happens.

If they are crazy like that, be sure to rate in your App store. You'd be surprised at how developers will respond to you if you have a coherent opinion.

I don't know. It's crazy.
Poor souls or losers starved for attention and they see a way to get it.
Notice they copy what they see on the screen, rather than select weapons etc that could be a lot more destructive. Thankfully!
Bad enough they do what they do.
Others, as we've mentioned, are not what the media says they are. They're disputes or equivelent - Hatfield and McCoy story repeated over an dover...
:(

I do see the related? change on the alerts.
1688567118010.png

its basically the reason I stopped using a 'smart phone'.
it would get all clogged up with garbage. Not only the phone's capacity and my ability to find things, but using up the rather limited bandwith and service when up at work. Grrrr.

Poor souls or losers starved for attention and they see a way to get it.
Notice they copy what they see on the screen, rather than select weapons etc that could be a lot more destructive. Thankfully!
Bad enough they do what they do.
Others, as we've mentioned, are not what the media says they are. They're disputes or equivelent - Hatfield and McCoy story repeated over an dover...
:(
Rivalries over things that are not even theirs. Imagined control. Temporary situations...

Soo.. 2 quarts of urethane just showed up.. with 3 tubes of hardener which is odd.. it's also 6:1 which i expected 4:1... the place is awesome at shipping.. each can in wrapped in plastic wrap, then cardboard, then a inch of bubble wrap, then styrofoam on each end of the cans.. then into a tight box with peanuts.. really happy with that :) Plus 7 clips all around the top so they can't pop loose
What's interesting is the aerosol can i bought to check the match said use dark gray primer.. the quarts say use light gray (which is good since that's what i got)
Can't wait to see how the match it..

Back in from another walk around the house. This time I dispensed a gallon of weed killer. Been a while since I had a long enough break in the rain to do that. So, a couple areas were way beyond my interest in pulling them. Kill, kill, kill!

Whoop.. new toy showed... First time i have ordered from Speedway... shipped super fast, boxed well and free shipping. will use again

2023-07-05 12.10.29.jpg

Looks like i need to order the mopar linkage stud though, i think i left mine on my poly intake when it left.

-
Back