Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've never been able to "see" these
I find this type pretty easy. Need to 'unfocus' your eyes. Kinda look straight through like you are trying to look at something twice as far away. A 3D image will pop out. ones I just posted are a race care and a dragon head. I've had issues with vision recently. Read that this can help strengthen eyes for focus, and seams like it does...
There is another kind with 2 pics side by side. Suposed to be like a viewmaster without the viewer thing. Those I havent got the hang of...

Last edited:
Lifted box off the chevy, can access fuel pump easy now. the new pump only worked 3 times with a total run time of less than 10 minutes. Parts guy says make bills for labour claim.

I have mostly been using summit or mancini... i was looking last night at summit and their paint supplies are a pretty good deal
Summit is pretty hard to beat. I have gotten good customer service from them when I had issues.

I have mostly been using summit or mancini... i was looking last night at summit and their paint supplies are a pretty good deal
Speedway is a great source for the Model A and such hot rod parts. Have never gotten anything for the Demon or Charger there though.

Modern day Thermoquad. They are supposed to work quite well.
Yeah.. i didn't even know they exist til someone in this thread mentioned it... after doing as much research as i could it seems like all win for a street beater.. Plus a choke/high idle which i will be happy to have after years of cars i had to keep pumping to keep running til they got warm enough :)

Plus... i now have a gogglevalve! You normal holley guys have a gogglevalve? nope.... Hmph :)

P.S. they should have used a different name.. everyone thinks it's the same **** Demon that they put out that was a holley copy

Speedway is a great source for the Model A and such hot rod parts. Have never gotten anything for the Demon or Charger there though.
wow.. they is cool if they go that far back... i could use a racoon tail to hang on my Model A :)

so... hell.. down to valve covers, spark plug wires/plugs and all the little ****...

Plus rebuilding the trans... putting the engine together.. but meh.. that's just details :) Need to call A&A and see if he will sell me the **** to convert to 24 spline..

wow.. they is cool if they go that far back... i could use a racoon tail to hang on my Model A :)
Check out their catalog. Dirt track racing to complete Model T cars. Frames, suspension, engines, etc. I hear the Speedway car museum is amazing. Lincoln NE. See link to the website for museum info

Home

k.. They have some cool ****...

1688575790847.png

I wonder what engine that is. A straight six with intake on one side and exhaust on the other. Someone needs to make a Hemi head for the slant 6 like that.
GMC old *** straight 6 (Called a Jimmy Six).. that dragster was built in 1960ish and ran 9.60's on 30% nitro :)

GMC old *** straight 6 (Called a Jimmy Six).. that dragster was built in 1960ish and ran 9.60's on 30% nitro :)
THat thing is slick.

It is cool when you find out that a company has so much history.

It is cool when you find out that a company has so much history.
yeah, didn't know anything bout them.. their prices are pretty good also... At least they aren't Jegs... worst shopping experience ever...

Nice

Mocked up the intake this morning here.

Hope it fits under the hood

View attachment 1716110745
Is there an air filter in there? Too tall if there is one. Find a narrower filter and the lid will then drop down further if you have the right base. Even then hood clearance may be an issue. My Weiand 8007 intake was borderline.

-
Back