Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But Mitch Harley is here!

dogs.JPG

Good morning all! Coffee is good this morning, air is a little rank. Btw dawn dish soap and baking soda is the way to go. Dog thought is was a rabbit. Boy was she wrong.

Son has my old truck at a car show today selling his energy drinks on it.
He's going to send me pictures and let me know how well it works out so I'm pretty excited.

I didn't back read Mitch ....did you get the bike running? I did read about you hosing your manhood....so I quit and moved ahead

I didn't back read Mitch ....did you get the bike running? I did read about you hosing your manhood....so I quit and moved ahead
Yeah Tike, actually got it running a few weeks ago. I got the bike from a friend of mine who took it and trade for some work. He did. Guy he got it from was assembling the bike. As far as I can tell much of it is new and it never ran after they assembled it. Tanks not connected to each other. No oil in the engine or the oil bottle. No juice in any of the brakes. Everything still loose. Bought a battery for it. Put some transmission fluid in the cylinders cranked it over so the starter I saw was good. Took the s&s carburetor off of it and rebuild it and put it back together. Still had a little trouble getting it started. Found some bad grounds and a loose wire on the coil. Bike has two plug heads on it so I think it's been pretty modified. Had 190 PSI compression when I tested it. Had to stop working on it to get the tractor engine repaired. Far as the bike goes now I just need to hook up the clutch and adjust it get the brakes. Juiced. Clean it up a little bit and take it for a putt around. My neighborhood. Still needs new tires cuz they are decades old. Lol

-
Back